EDL reveal themselves as Fascists

At this present time the EDL leadership is made up of people who have a history of supporting Nazism.

I'm sorry, but how much more extreme can you get? If you support a philosophy and a person who wanted to exterminate people I'm a bit non-plussed as to how you think they aren't dangerous lunatics?

Then what makes muslims any different from the taliban? They share the same philosophy.

See it as EDL is not so violent Nazis and muslims as not so violent Taliban. What's the difference?

I don't like Islam. People interpret the philosophy as a licence to murder. Doesn't mean all practicing islam should be outlawed.

There's your hypocrisy. You don't like the philosophy so label them as bad as Nazis or the Taliban.

They may have views you don't like but that doesn't make them murderers.

Note to mel. I also don't like christianity. just in case you suggest my not liking islam is down to race.

no i didnt

i called them both extremists, get yer facts right, yes both equal, both extremist scum

Yes we all acknowledge both are extremists. Now how does one murdering thousands possibly make them equal to one that as far as we know hasn't murdered anyone. Do the murders not count mel?

Then what makes muslims any different from the taliban? They share the same philosophy.

See it as EDL is not so violent Nazis and muslims as not so violent Taliban. What's the difference?

I don't like Islam. People interpret the philosophy as a licence to murder. Doesn't mean all practicing islam should be outlawed.

There's your hypocrisy. You don't like the philosophy so label them as bad as Nazis or the Taliban.

Note to mel. I also don't like christianity. just in case you suggest my not liking islam is down to race.

What about Judaism? Hinduism? Sikhism?.

This post is comparable the final nail being hammered into a coffin full of right on BS...:hihi:

Yes we all acknowledge both are extremists. Now how does one murdering thousands possibly make them equal to one that as far as we know hasn't murdered anyone. Do the murders not count mel?

did i ever say it does?

sigh

extremism is extremism

we ALL know theres varying levels of extremism

You missed one critical point, and I challenge you. Where has the poster defended Islamic murderers? Because he defends Muslims?

The dimwittedness of the far right on here is clearly shown. If I used the same logic as the dimwits I'd hate all white Christians because the EDL are White Christians.

In 20yrs thousands dead. Did you forget the millions a few decades ago? and by who? today is a clue.

You've snipped the bit i'm meant to defend. Mel is stating that the edl are as bad as the taliban. That's either excusing the taliban or sensationalising the actions of the edl.

You're confusing me with the far right for defending the right of protesters. Whether you like what they say or not they have that right. Unless youre some sort of fascist .

The millions you speak of we're killed by the Nazis during the second world war. Are you comparing the german government of the time to the edl? Blimey that's the most sensationalist yet. Also because millions died does that excuse the thousands?

Again, if we're comparing the edl exactly with the nazi government of germany in 1938, can we compare muslims with the taliban?

Archived