EDL reveal themselves as Fascists

so the amount of people who DONT support the EDL but argue the toss anyway arent?

I don't support them and I'm not a troll.

I have to interject in these threads because some people don't realise how hypocritical they are being.

The edl are bad but not as bad as the taliban yet you lot compare them to the nazis in 1938. You also want them silenced. That's the way the nazis behaved and some of you seem oblivious to that.

I don't like religion but I accept people's right to believe in it and follow it.

It's called a frre democracy. It's what our grand parents fought the nazis for.

But yeah just call me a racist troll.

im athiest i hate all religion whys yours differ from mine then?

i respect innocent people?

Why's my what differ to your what?

That's the horrid thing mel. You're an atheist yet many times you jave labelled me racist for not liking islam even though i'm an atheist and as you know wouldn't agree with any religion.

I don't support them and I'm not a troll.

I have to interject in these threads because some people don't realise how hypocritical they are being.

The edl are bad but not as bad as the taliban yet you lot compare them to the nazis in 1938. You also want them silenced. That's the way the nazis behaved and some of you seem oblivious to that.

I don't like religion but I accept people's right to believe in it and follow it.

It's called a frre democracy. It's what our grand parents fought the nazis for.

But yeah just call me a racist troll.

my bold

Well said Tony, the Fascists, Nazis and bigots on this forum tend to be the ones who call posters trolls and racists ..... Taliban v EDL ....... jeeeez, some people can't keep anything in perspective :suspect:

Archived