EDL reveal themselves as Fascists

There is no need for them! The neo-Nazis of the BNP existed long before anyone had ever heard the term "militant Islam".

And your point is ?

The comparison of the two is just so way off it's ridiculous ...... the OP thinks the EDL are fascists, thats their opinion, based on whatever they have read in the media about them. I think militant Islam is more of a problem in the UK than the EDL, and the EDL formed to protest the spoutings of Militant Islam on our streets. I do not 'hate' anyone but I don't appreciate people like Mr Choudhray stirring his brand of hatred, or those who choose to ignore his rants and instead target those who speak out against him and his ideaology !

I do not 'hate' anyone but I don't appreciate people like Mr Choudhray stirring his brand of hatred, or those who choose to ignore his rants and instead target those who speak out against him and his ideaology !

but you do appreciate the EDL stirring their own brand of hate?

but you do appreciate the EDL stirring their own brand of hate?

Only against the likes of Choudhary mel, why don't you read what people write and stop jumping to conclusions, your old enough and daft enough to know better ! You I'm afraid are a 'hater', yet you try to brand others with your shallow tosh !

Only against the likes of Choudhary mel, why don't you read what people write and stop jumping to conclusions, your old enough and daft enough to know better ! You I'm afraid are a 'hater', yet you try to brand others with your shallow tosh !

Were the police right to act as they did and prevent the EDL from attacking protestors?

And your point is ?

The comparison of the two is just so way off it's ridiculous ...... the OP thinks the EDL are fascists, thats their opinion, based on whatever they have read in the media about them. I think militant Islam is more of a problem in the UK than the EDL, and the EDL formed to protest the spoutings of Militant Islam on our streets. I do not 'hate' anyone but I don't appreciate people like Mr Choudhray stirring his brand of hatred, or those who choose to ignore his rants and instead target those who speak out against him and his ideaology !

People like Choudary and the other Islamic loons have no significant support and are better off ignored / ridiculed. The EDL use Choudary etc to legitimise their thuggery and extremism.

The two feed off each other.

Were the police right to act as they did and prevent the EDL from attacking protestors?

No.

Of course they werent.

Thats like arresting someone for walking into a shop just incase they nick something.

I dont seem to remember them being this pro-active with the mac nobs.

Well until they banned them.

I bet your going to aks me if i think the edl should be banned,

because thats NOT how they operate, your not that nieve surely

when have they targeted extremists?

they march around muslim areas, harrassing and targetting normal people....not extremists

theyve recently been done for a campaign of hatred and harrasment of people NOT extremists (smashing windows, spray painting shops, houses and a mosque)

they attack physically ANY asian looking people they see

they say they have an agenda against extremists, they dont THEY ARE the extremists

If it was true, yes. If it wasn't no. I don't believe everything the police say or the media..We'll never know the truth though we have to pick through what we're fed and try to find a morsel of truth, which is not always possible.

Do you always believe the police?

Here they come ! Look you see it your way, I see it mine.

Halibut I have no more time for you on here your questioning is boring and tedious and your input not much better, continuously looking for things that are irrelevant to the thread ..... the police did what they did for reasons known to them, not you and not me, I was at work ..... sorry bye !

No.

Of course they werent.

Thats like arresting someone for walking into a shop just incase they nick something.

I dont seem to remember them being this pro-active with the mac nobs.

Well until they banned them.

I bet your going to aks me if i think the edl should be banned,

They had credible intelligence that a large group of drunken thugs were going to attack the camp at St Paul's. You're saying the police should have allowed that to happen?

Archived