EDL reveal themselves as Fascists

Hang on. The bit in bold please can you back this up (as you and your mates are so fond of requesting whenever somebody muslim is accused of doing anything other than giving sweeties to babies and saving the world.

I am aware that there was a conviction recently for a night where there were multiple attacks in one night but they were on property.

Where are all these stories of marauding gangs of EDL randomly attacking asian? All I can find is a report on one incident in Rochdale where an asian man was poked with a biro. Can't find what you're talking about? You just made that up didn't you?

Haha love that post!

Hang on. The bit in bold please can you back this up (as you and your mates are so fond of requesting whenever somebody muslim is accused of doing anything other than giving sweeties to babies and saving the world.

I am aware that there was a conviction recently for a night where there were multiple attacks in one night but they were on property.

Where are all these stories of marauding gangs of EDL randomly attacking asian? All I can find is a report on one incident in Rochdale where an asian man was poked with a biro. Can't find what you're talking about? You just made that up didn't you?

You don't have to look very hard!:rolleyes:

You mean this bright spark:

:blush:

He's bound to be aware of the exposure this clip has received. I wonder if he can even comprehend why he's become such an accidental legend. :hihi: You really can't expect too much at all from these cretins. Or too little.

Archived