EDL reveal themselves as Fascists

I will add forgetfulness to your list of shortcomings; no doubt you will have already forgotten the word that was removed.

i never said im never foul mouthed, i meant the post you quoted when you said it, which had NOTHING foul, bigoted or hateful in it, and that you brought me into the debate because YOU COULDNT think of a suitable arguement to come back with against my post.

I also never mentioned the word unconditionally, this seems to be your view of a post that actually differs from its content ,again another example of the fear factor.

Yes you did. An example of the 'forgetting what you wrote a few minutes ago factor.

i never said im never foul mouthed, i meant the post you quoted when you said it, which had NOTHING foul, bigoted or hateful in it, and that you brought me into the debate because YOU COULDNT think of a suitable arguement to come back with against my post.

You brought yourself into the debate when you saw yourself being described in this post.

Or some members think calling others racist, bigoted thugs whilst ridiculing those with learning disabilities makes them appear smart.

Definitely forgetful.

Yes you did. An example of the 'forgetting what you wrote a few minutes ago factor.

Your right I did ,but that was last night not a few minutes ago,I apologise for that,I was talking generally about a group of people in the original post and as I stated I actually defended you in the first sentence which you also missed in your answer so I would consider that tit for tat memory wise.

I don't have a fear of being labelled.

Yes you do,I have read back into your posts and in any thread concerning immigration or the muslim religion on a day to day basis you are always immediately on the defensive re the topic,in your eyes it seems that they can do no wrong whatsoever, even David Cameron and his government have stated publicly that there are a lot of issues concerning immigration yet it seems you ,and certain others,wholeheartedly disagree.

Yes you do,I have read back into your posts and in any thread concerning immigration or the muslim religion on a day to day basis you are always immediately on the defensive re the topic,in your eyes it seems that they can do no wrong whatsoever, even David Cameron and his government have stated publicly that there are a lot of issues concerning immigration yet it seems you ,and certain others,wholeheartedly disagree.

Welcome to Sheffield Forum :D

I'm afraid that doesn't bear any relation to the facts.

I'm afraid that doesn't bear any relation to the facts.

What facts ?,if its concerning the OP Im merely questioning your seemingly continuous biased comment on anything questioning the subject of immigration or the Muslim religion,irrespective of the mind set and mentality of members of the EDL there is no doubt,or should be,in anyone's mind that certain aspects of their deluded thinking stands true,there is a problem with immigration issues and there is a problem concerning the Muslim religion and what it aspires to in this country.If you disagree feel free to post your reasons that is your right and I welcome them,but if you think that everything is rosy i am afraid you are way out of touch with reality.

Archived