EDL reveal themselves as Fascists

What I find extremely strange, and highly amusing, is that the OP seems to assert that the police were stamping out fascism...:) So they arrest a bunch of blokes, who had been remembering the war dead, in a pub, who have done nowt because they don't agree with there politics, or their political bosses don't. It really is quite funny...

From the BBC article http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-15697632

EDL member Andrew Wilson told BBC London that "some young idiots have had a fight in a pub".

"Police have charged in there and just gone over the top and forced us all out.

So it looks like they were fighting after all contrary to your claim.

There are three alternatives-

Taliban

Draw

EDL

Who would you want to win?

I'll say that out of the choices I'll state I want the EDL to win..

Over to you...:hihi:

Match called off due to mutual anihilation.

There are other options than either having to support the EDL or the Taleban, although I appreciate that as someone who would lend support to any such group, that this may be difficult for you to understand. :hihi:

mel. The EDL are a small group of English people who protest and cause a bit of a fuss now and again. The talban kill women in stadiums because they've been raped...?

Odd analogy.

Just because there are fewer of them it doesn't make them less bonkers. The EDL are made up primarily of old NF and BNP members, people who thought Hitler was great and saw nothing wrong with goosestepping and siegheiling down the street.

And we are supposed to think they are any better than the taliban? How can you judge one fascist against another?

Archived