EDL reveal themselves as Fascists

mel they're not in the same league as the Taliban. How can their extremist ways be as bad when the EDL are anti immigration and the Taliban murder anyone who disagrees with them...:hihi:

If the edl had the powers the taliban do You can bet they would murder.

Well....the EDL aren't murdering people because they are not in a position to do so. But they want to. Hitler wasn't in a position to murder people when he had no power, but when he got power he did so.

Just because a group don't have the ability to carry out their philosophy doesn't mean they aren't dangerous lunatics.

I class the Taliban and the EDL together because they are both undemocratic, violent, extremist and fascistic.

You don't because you support the views of the white nutters, not the brown nutters. I support neither set of nutters.

I don't know if its illegal to claim on public forum that someone wants to murder another person because of their race / colour. I dunno, but good luck with that..

The EDL, as do any other group, have the right to protest. If they break the law then they should be prosecuted and brought before the courts. But if some are going to claim they are fascist, and then support fascism, to stop them, then that really does take the biscuit...

One could mention the word deluded, but I won't, in the claim that the EDL are a Nazi party in waiting, bubbling under the surface, waiting to rise and kill anyone who disagrees with them. That's just plain silly..:hihi:

He's seriously clueless. In his fight to be right on he'll happily defend a group of murderers as theyre muslim. He loves to accuse people of being racist for disliking a religion.

who will?

and prove it?

i have never defended ANY muslim terrorists

If the edl had the powers the taliban do You can bet they would murder.

Why can't they murder now ? People in this country murder already. I'm sure the edl could if they wanted to and with a good lawyer they could be out in 10. Taliban murder but in fairness they could get shot in the process.

Let's remember, they'd not done anything, they were arrested "on reports of threats", which going by the article, means people spouting off on Facebook.

Anybody can do it, just go along to the EDL Facebook page, click on the Like button, then change your status to say you're going to cause some trouble, and it will be taken as "the EDL" threatening to cause trouble, because now your account is linked with the EDL page, and by extension the EDL itself, simply by virtue of clicking a button that say "Like", even though it may not have anything to do with them.

--

Might / might not. You're correct that it's possible to attribute anything racist/violent/Fascist that is done/written in the EDL's name to people who are not really members or supporters. But it's also possible to attribute anything non-racist/non-violent/non-Fascist done/written in the EDL's name to people who are not really members or supporters.

So at best, no-one can know what the EDL stands for.

Well....the EDL aren't murdering people because they are not in a position to do so. But they want to. Hitler wasn't in a position to murder people when he had no power, but when he got power he did so.

Just because a group don't have the ability to carry out their philosophy doesn't mean they aren't dangerous lunatics.

I class the Taliban and the EDL together because they are both undemocratic, violent, extremist and fascistic.

You don't because you support the views of the white nutters, not the brown nutters. I support neither set of nutters.

I don't know Frank's political leanings but it looks like you have blown his post way out of proportion.

At this present moment in time and in answer to the same question, given the choice' most of us would favour the EDL in favour of the Taliban.

If however they do get power and start shooting people in the street then you can take what Frank said in the way you did. Until then the EDL are nowhere near as bad as the Taliban. So far all they have done is protest and get into scuffles. Going on that you should also label students and UAF to be equally as bad.

Just because you don't like what they say doesn't make them as bad as murderers.

Archived