EDL reveal themselves as Fascists

Because I've been in there before a few times. It attracts tourists, civil servants, and various political hangars on. To be honest it's not one of the capital's finer drinking spots and given that the police presence round there is so heavy you would need to be immensely stupid to start a fight there.

Trouble is that the EDL's supporters really are immensely stupid, as you have proved on this thread!

A pub packed full of punters drinking, and there is a fight. Very naive of you if you think something like that couldn't possibly happen unless it's the EDL.

I don't know Frank's political leanings but it looks like you have blown his post way out of proportion.

At this present moment in time and in answer to the same question, given the choice' most of us would favour the EDL in favour of the Taliban.

If however they do get power and start shooting people in the street then you can take what Frank said in the way you did. Until then the EDL are nowhere near as bad as the Taliban. So far all they have done is protest and get into scuffles. Going on that you should also label students and UAF to be equally as bad.

Just because you don't like what they say doesn't make them as bad as murderers.

At this present time the EDL leadership is made up of people who have a history of supporting Nazism.

I'm sorry, but how much more extreme can you get? If you support a philosophy and a person who wanted to exterminate people I'm a bit non-plussed as to how you think they aren't dangerous lunatics?

who will?

and prove it?

i have never defended ANY muslim terrorists

Where did I say terrorist? The taliban are a legitimate political organisation in their country. It depends on who's fighting them but we used to call them freedom fighters.

Prove it? You have done it yourself on this thread. You excused the murders of the taliban to make them equal to the EDL.

Archived