The realization that someone is an idiot..

I don't bloody know you to not like nor like you. My OP on this thread was a bit of fun. I took your replies after to be of a semi-humorous form, so I responded in the same manner.

Please accept my apologies for misinterpreting you comparing me with a turd in a punch bowl as being a bit of fun.

After misinterpretation (probably my fault for not using a little yellow face) I defended myself from a foreign attack.:hihi: <- See?:P

Of course you don't like me. It's a terrible shame how you allow your preconceived notions and personal prejudices to influence how you treat people of certain nationalities. I can't help that I was born in San Francisco. But let me tell you, the SF Bay Area was a pretty damn cool place to grow up in. :love:

I didn't have a problem with you before, but I do now. Happy?

No. You've read some of the posts I've made on here.

You take offence at anybody that can see things about the US that are negative to be anti-american. You really do have a penchant for false attribution, don't you?

I only take offence at idiots who post absurdities when airing their views on the US.

Most of them I'm aware have never traveled beyond Eccleshall but it's the ignorant who have the most to say it seems.

Are you over here? Cos the weather is DREADFUL here at the moment, grey doesn't come close....

Don't be bloody daft (It's hardly a secret: I spend summer (when the rain is warm) Im Paradies ... Meistens im kleinem Paradies - ein par kilometer von meinem Haus entfernt!

In winer I sail waterski, fish and swim in Florida.

It's the same here too. It is to be expected I suppose.

Where are you, Alyssia? - I thought you were in the UK and planning to move later?

Loads of jobs here (PM me for info.)

You might have to compete with Brits! (But there are patients enough;)

I asked my provider for a local endocrinologist and found 15 Brits within 10 miles. For some reason, the National elf (Is that 'Dobby'?) couldn't find one in Sheffield.

Don't be bloody daft (It's hardly a secret: I spend summer (when the rain is warm) Im Paradies ... Meistens im kleinem Paradies - ein par kilometer von meinem Haus entfernt!

In winer I sail waterski, fish and swim in Florida.

Where are you, Alyssia? - I thought you were in the UK and planning to move later?

Loads of jobs here (PM me for info.)

You might have to compete with Brits! (But there are patients enough;)

I asked my provider for a local endocrinologist and found 15 Brits within 10 miles. For some reason, the National elf (Is that 'Dobby'?) couldn't find one in Sheffield.

Rupert I am in London we will hopefully be moving by March :).

Archived