Thatcher the Milk Snatcher.

Well done Magggie, except for closing the mines. Apart from that mistake, she rescued this country from the Unions, who were holding us to ransom and destroying our businesses by their exessive greed.

Regards

Angel.

You have that on its head.

The businesses are destroying themselves by excessive greed.

The Unions represent the working man.

How can a working man ever be too greedy?

We create the wealth.

All that is manufactured belongs to us, you have just been tricked out of it.

The capitalist creates nothing, except by smoke and mirrors.

This so called recession is meaningless, it is only because they have knocked the balance a bit too far over that they have a problem.

The wealth of the world is exactly the same now as it was at any time you choose.

How can it not be?

Wealth does not evaporate into outer space.

It is just the latest trick to keep you in your place.

Not so long ago, it was reds under the bed

Next Terrorists

Now Poverty.

They will try any trick.

I didnt see much poverty at Abu Dhabi GP did you?

Well done Magggie, except for closing the mines. Apart from that mistake, she rescued this country from the Unions, who were holding us to ransom and destroying our businesses by their exessive greed.

Regards

Angel.

yyyaaaawnnn pat pat pat .... did you say something?

That is actually untrue. What Thatcher did was to create a situation where inefficient nationalised industries were forced to get rid of excess labour and compete in the international market.

UK Steel output increased under Thatcher.

UK motor manufacturing increased under Thatcher with an influx of Japanese manufacturers prepared to set up production in the UK once the demarcation stupidity was stamped out.Manufacturing in general increased under Thatcher with manufactured goods increasing to 20% of GDP up from around 13% in 1979.

Regarding the Milk Snatcher title. Abolition of free school milk was started by Harold Wilson's government. It is odd that if folks thought it such a great idea to give free milk in schools that in the 13 years of Labour Government no one actually suggested reintroducing it. But of course that's a totally different story.

You must live in a different country than the rest of us, that old cow ruined this country.

That is actually untrue. What Thatcher did was to create a situation where inefficient nationalised industries were forced to get rid of excess labour and compete in the international market.

UK Steel output increased under Thatcher.

UK motor manufacturing increased under Thatcher with an influx of Japanese manufacturers prepared to set up production in the UK once the demarcation stupidity was stamped out.Manufacturing in general increased under Thatcher with manufactured goods increasing to 20% of GDP up from around 13% in 1979.

Regarding the Milk Snatcher title. Abolition of free school milk was started by Harold Wilson's government. It is odd that if folks thought it such a great idea to give free milk in schools that in the 13 years of Labour Government no one actually suggested reintroducing it. But of course that's a totally different story.

You must live in a different country than the rest of us, that old cow ruined this country.

That was a rubbish responce that, denliin; I wouldn't have even bothered.

Well sure most people on here wuld agree with you too, how many children do you have that you want hand-outs for ?

I cannot estimate, In a world of about 7 billion, probably about 3 billion.

Henry Kissinger promised back in the last century,

'By the end of century, not one child in the world will go to bed hungry'.

Do you remember that?

I dont want so called hand outs, I want what is rightfully theirs.

We are responsible, collectively, for all children on this planet.

They are our future.

That was a rubbish responce that, balpin; I wouldn't have even bothered.

What are you talking about, I did not respond to that post, Get a grip Guy.

Archived