Thatcher the Milk Snatcher.

It was deeper than that, she had a plan to break the British working man and she was ruthless in that she didn't care about the human beings affected by this 'strategy'
Did she really? Is it a plan you've read? Was it published? Or is that theory a pile of something?

It was deeper than that, she had a plan to break the British working man and she was ruthless in that she didn't care about the human beings affected by this 'strategy'

Really? I mean, that would have been a tad counter productive don't you think.

I quite honestly don't know where you got all this guff from.....are you related to Arthur Scargill??

I did live through it, my father was a miner.:huh:

:o :o

That makes it so much worse ………. I am sitting pretty at the moment, relatively speaking but I will never forget that my Dad and Grandad were miners or that I spent 30 years in the Steelworks.

Some people think that because they now own their own house, have a nice car and can take foreign holidays at the drop of an hat that somehow makes them Middle classed Tory voters .

Remember the slogans ……… a nation of home owners when she sold council houses and a nation of share holders when she sold the utilities ……….. and everyone was sucked in by it all but not this time people know what the Tories can and will do and it wont be to the benefit of the man on the street.

:o :o

That makes it so much worse ………. I am sitting pretty at the moment, relatively speaking but I will never forget that my Dad and Grandad were miners or that I spent 30 years in the Steelworks.

Some people think that because they now own their own house, have a nice car and can take foreign holidays at the drop of an hat that somehow makes them Middle classed Tory voters .

Remember the slogans ……… a nation of home owners when she sold council houses and a nation of share holders when she sold the utilities ……….. and everyone was sucked in by it all but not this time people know what the Tories can and will do and it wont be to the benefit of the man on the street.

How can being a miner’s son and knowing that the NUM was the cause of the problems make anything worse. Most of the miners didn't want to strike many were bullied and intimidated into striking and many were victimised and terrorised for working.

Really? I mean, that would have been a tad counter productive don't you think.

I quite honestly don't know where you got all this guff from.....are you related to Arthur Scargill??

So why did she refer to the miners as "the enemy within" after murdering the Argentinians?

How can being a miner’s son and knowing that the NUM was the cause of the problems make anything worse. Most of the miners didn't want to strike many were bullied and intimidated into striking and many were victimised and terrorised for working.

I take it your dad was a Nottingham miner ……… I think we all know where we stand and the tread has run its course so perhaps one of the Mods might like to delete while they are in a deleting mood ( sorry yes I know that’s just me being :rolleyes:) but the topic as really moved on from the "milk snatcher"

I take it your dad was a Nottingham miner ……… I think we all know where we stand and the tread has run its course so perhaps one of the Mods might like to delete while they are in a deleting mood ( sorry yes I know that’s just me being :rolleyes:) but the topic as really moved on from the "milk snatcher"

The topic is still Thatcher, no change there.

Archived