Thatcher the Milk Snatcher.

Come on then ………… I have nailed my flag to the mast, instead of one-liners how about giving us a bit of your background.

Background is irrelevant. I'm saying that the strength of feeling is still strong and I believe that people who didn't fully agree with the strikes, but went on strike anyway, wouldn't make their disagreement clear even to this day.

Background is irrelevant. I'm saying that the strength of feeling is still strong and I believe that people who didn't fully agree with the strikes, but went on strike anyway, wouldn't make their disagreement clear even to this day.

Why do you think that?:huh:

Mr Smith claim to be from mining stock, maybe he should take note what it was really all about ……… don’t just click this link and then close it ………

If they were seals or whales you would all be up in arms ………… says it all really.

Walking behind you villages banner at the

, annual trip to the seaside, going to the club on a Sunday afternoon for pop and crisps, community spirit, days when you not only knew your neighbours … you actually worked with them ………. All gone and nothing to replace it.

That is one of the best films ever made.

It sums up those times perfectly.

As demonstrated on this forum on a regular basis, the hatred of some of the members on here to anything conservative is that deep that they would no doubt put a brick through our windows if they knew were we lived.

As demonstrated on this forum on a regular basis, the hatred of some of the members on here to anything conservative is that deep that they would no doubt put a brick through our windows if they knew were we lived.
It seems that way.

I'm yet to read comments written on here by by a Tory describing their hatred for other people, but the lefties spew their vitriolic hatred at every opportunity - then call Conservatives the 'Nasty party'. Funny old world.

It seems that way.

I'm yet to read comments written on here by by a Tory describing their hatred for other people, but the lefties spew their vitriolic hatred at every opportunity - then call Conservatives the 'Nasty party'. Funny old world.

"Funny old world".................:)

Archived