Thatcher the Milk Snatcher.

Ah, I see the other thread about Madam has been closed. True Thatcherism at it's finest, trampling all over folks freely expressing themselves in a democracy? It would surely be wrong to even think such a thing...

Indeed, when she does pass away threads on the subject will be modded like a thread by a gay muslim gypsy scrapman coming out as a BNP supporter.

Though given the vitriol that will make Sheffield in general and this forum in particular look like bitter gouls thats probably a good thing.

Indeed, when she does pass away threads on the subject will be modded like a thread by a gay muslim gypsy scrapman coming out as a BNP supporter.

Though given the vitriol that will make Sheffield in general and this forum in particular look like bitter gouls thats probably a good thing.

I might organise a street party:hihi::hihi::hihi:

Ah, I see the other thread about Madam has been closed. True Thatcherism at it's finest, trampling all over folks freely expressing themselves in a democracy? It would surely be wrong to even think such a thing...

The other Thatcher thread was mine; it was neither a pro or anti Thatcher thread, it was asking how the moderating team on this forum will handle the news of her death.

Yes........................................

Yes, you'd give your inheritance to the government for redistribution? I didn't know what you would respond. Fair play. I like freedom of choice.

Perhaps you wouldn't have to ever worry about who gets in government again. Get together and all do this (I mean countrywide), put it in trust, and allow benefactors of your choices to redistribute money. :thumbsup:

Get Firefox and install *******.

Haha, that is not a swear word. The forum won't let me tell you the name of some ad blocking software. Bizarre.

I have Firefox, so I'll google 7 asterisks in a bit :hihi:

No, I mean the millions of people who worked in the industries which the old hag derided as 'smokestack' did REAL jobs, who paid their taxes to the UK Govt and kept the economy of this country with a credit SURPLUS!

I've seen enough evidence that conwinces me that a lot of the heavy industry was hugely inefficient, expensive and outdated. It's not difficult to find. Just look at the crap cars we made. I know someone who worked in Hadfields who has told me enough to see what I already know. We were never going to compete in high labour industry.

I've seen enough evidence that conwinces me that a lot of the heavy industry was hugely inefficient, expensive and outdated. It's not difficult to find. Just look at the crap cars we made. I know someone who worked in Hadfields who has told me enough to see what I already know. We were never going to compete in high labour industry.
i know someone in the tories who told me were all in this together:loopy: ( i didnt believe him ):hihi::hihi::hihi:

Mod Note

If that were the case then both threads would have been closed.

The other thread was closed because this one predated it, having more than one thread on the same topic is silly and there were too many overlapping posts to make a sensible merge.

But if you wish to believe it was some vast conspiracy then go right ahead.

Seems she did just that, don't see a thing wong with cutting back of freebies, I don't know of any school that gets fee milk , unless it's a special case.
Didn't you get free milk as a child, Poppins? I know I did. Best part of the day. We got free lunches too during the war.:)

Mod NoteIf that were the case then both threads would have been closed.

The other thread was closed because this one predated it, having more than one thread on the same topic is silly and there were too many overlapping posts to make a sensible merge.

But if you wish to believe it was some vast conspiracy then go right ahead.

Easy to believe when the threads aren't on exactly the same topic. Why are you shouting?

Archived