Thatcher the Milk Snatcher.

"Obviously these points won't wash with you. You've already pointed out that there's none so blind, etc..."

Well I guess you have to be able to see the wider/broader picture to be able to appreciate the truth. You obviously have a somewhat myopic view of this period...or a very short and selective memory.

"Your mind is made up, and you are making it patently obvious that you won't allow yourself to be confused with the facts".

The facts are well documented on here and on the "net". If you wish to ignore them that's your prerogative. Tell me, when you go to the polling station, do you automatically put your X in the Labour box or do you actually think about who you're voting for?

"Ask most of the forummers who know me personally- I'm a very pleasant and caring person. I'm just making an exception for her".

Anyone who purports to be of any religious faith should not be wishing death on anyone. To do so would make them highly hypocritical.

No, I don't vote Labour, actually. Sorry to disappoint you and your erroneous "Red rosette on a donkey" presumptions.

Particularly since Tory B-Liar came into power... Well, that and the fact that Nulabour are more Tory than the Tories, as I said above.

I don't actually WANT to buy a house. I'm quite happy renting, and having the resultant benefit of not having to deal with the costs of major repairs and renovations.

Not sure why you telling me but I would think the solution to your dilemma is don't buy an house.:huh:

• 4 weeks later...

I for one would like to wish the childrens milk snatcher a very happy last Christmas.:)

Anyone who measures her success by thieving milk from children and creating poverty where there was none deserves nothing more.:D

May she be as happy in her last Christmas as others will be to hear news of her passing.

No, I don't vote Labour, actually. Sorry to disappoint you and your erroneous "Red rosette on a donkey" presumptions.

Particularly since Tory B-Liar came into power... Well, that and the fact that Nulabour are more Tory than the Tories, as I said above.

You missed this bit.............

"Ask most of the forummers who know me personally- I'm a very pleasant and caring person. I'm just making an exception for her".

Anyone who purports to be of any religious faith should not be wishing death on anyone. To do so would make them highly hypocritical.

• 10 months later...

The day we stopped having to drink that free muck was a day I'll never forget. My school's (Greenhill) local dairy used to water down the milk and it was disgusting. Once you make a product mandatory and paid for by the taxpayer, it becomes a licence for producers to print money and rip the rest of us off. And that's exactly what happened. Good riddance.

OK, that's milk. Next: TV license! (Not that I ever bought one).

I for one would like to wish the childrens milk snatcher a very happy last Christmas.:)

Anyone who measures her success by thieving milk from children and creating poverty where there was none deserves nothing more.:D

May she be as happy in her last Christmas as others will be to hear news of her passing.

Hopefully she's already done that then we can sing these

The day we stopped having to drink that free muck was a day I'll never forget. My school's (Greenhill) local dairy used to water down the milk and it was disgusting. Once you make a product mandatory and paid for by the taxpayer, it becomes a licence for producers to print money and rip the rest of us off. And that's exactly what happened. Good riddance.

Are you sure they didn't just give you skimmed milk, which is like water?

I doubt any dairy would actually water down milk.

Besides why would kids want free milk today, they have enough money to buy greasy chicken and chips twice a day, hardly poverty stricken or suffering from rickets.

Archived