Thatcher the Milk Snatcher.

Are you sure they didn't just give you skimmed milk, which is like water?

I doubt any dairy would actually water down milk.

Besides why would kids want free milk today, they have enough money to buy greasy chicken and chips twice a day, hardly poverty stricken or suffering from rickets.

Believe it or not I don't mind skimmed milk. I was brought up with the stuff in the house (my Mum mainly used it back then) and I now still drink it to this day. That school stuff was watered down, no doubt about it.

I for one would like to wish the childrens milk snatcher a very happy last Christmas.:)

Anyone who measures her success by thieving milk from children and creating poverty where there was none deserves nothing more.:D

May she be as happy in her last Christmas as others will be to hear news of her passing.

She didn't "thieve" children's milk. Milk isn't a God-given right and doesn't come free. The TAXPAYER paid for this milk by force. She decided that wasn't right in a free society. Parents still have the right to voluntarily give their kids milk if they want. I'm not a Tory but I agree with her on that. If you need the Government to decide what's good for you and your kids and to force you to pay for it, then... well, you can finish that sentence. Or maybe you can't and need the government to do it for you! ;)

To be fair, you can get 4 pints of milk from morrisons for under £1.50.

Perhaps if the parents were to spend less on booze, fags, satelite TV, mobile phones and contracts, then they may be able to afford £1.50 for four pints of milk

Argh she'd love you Mrs T........especially liked the working class Tory.

She didn't "thieve" children's milk. Milk isn't a God-given right and doesn't come free. The TAXPAYER paid for this milk by force. She decided that wasn't right in a free society. Parents still have the right to voluntarily give their kids milk if they want. I'm not a Tory but I agree with her on that. If you need the Government to decide what's good for you and your kids and to force you to pay for it, then... well, you can finish that sentence. Or maybe you can't and need the government to do it for you! ;)

One - God didn't give free milk because there's no such deity and two I as a tax payer would have been happy for todays children to have free milk the same way I did when my dad paid tax. That old bat didn't give a monkeys about taxpayers funding free milk any more she cared about the miners who took their own lives under her oppression of the working class

Because our hardine left wing friends don't like to let facts and common sense get in the way of their class envy and hatred.

I am not hard line but I am proud to be working class and I neither envy nor hate upper classes unless as that evil old bat did they desire to crush the working class who made this country what it is, well what it was before she defiled it:roll::roll:

Archived