Thatcher the Milk Snatcher.

Businesses do not make money, they generate it. Making money is the reserve of the Rpyal Mint in the UK and what you say how not creating jobs is the sympton of the modern era and reason why the masses have had enough. Something very bad is going to happen sooner than later.

Make / generate you knew excatly what i was meaning. If i purchased something at £100 and sold it on for £110, i would say ive made £10 in that sale, not ive generated £10.

So your suggesting companys employ people even if there isnt actually anything for them to do.

Wiki-

"Lies, damned lies, and statistics" is a phrase describing the persuasive power of numbers, particularly the use of statistics to bolster weak arguments

You think that figures showing Sheffield produced more steel in 1997 than it did in 1979, would not be a good argument to show that Sheffield produced more steel in 1997 than it did in 1979?

What would be a good argument? :huh:

You think that figures showing Sheffield produced more steel in 1997 than it did in 1979, would not be a good argument to show that Sheffield produced more steel in 1997 than it did in 1979?

What would be a good argument? :huh:

Could you define more ………………… god talk about getting blood out of a stone.

Question - How many tonnes of steel did Sheffield produce in 1979.

Answer -

Question - How many tonnes of steel did Sheffield produce in 1997.

Answer -

If anyone can answer them 2 questions we can then decide if more or less was produced.

Archived