Do women like chivalrous men?

Don't expect it, but do like it. I am always impressed and consider someone very well mannered and charming. Would not want them to give me a seat on a bus unless I was very old or very pregnant or holding a baby etc but it is nice to have a door opened, chair pulled out or other small gestures. It is sad that some men are afraid of doing this in case it offends someone. I am very career minded and independent but still like a gentleman :-)

Don't expect it, but do like it. I am always impressed and consider someone very well mannered and charming. Would not want them to give me a seat on a bus unless I was very old or very pregnant or holding a baby etc but it is nice to have a door opened, chair pulled out or other small gestures. It is sad that some men are afraid of doing this in case it offends someone. I am very career minded and independent but still like a gentleman :-)

Pm me, im the last remaining gent on these boards.

Quick, before someone gets there before you :D

Archived