What did you do this weekend? (I baked bread!)

Yesterday I went to Tesco, came back and had a sleep, then we popped round to our lovely neighbours and had a few drinks and a take-away.

Today, i have wrapped up OH birthday presents, made a cake, tidied round a bit, done about 3 loads of washing, cooked dinner and had half bottle wine, then had a sleep.

Watching Xfactor soon........................

Sounds great, apart from last bit:hihi::hihi::hihi:

We shop at Tesco's on a regular basis.

Save your clubcard vouchers all year.

Double them into Rewards this time of year. £70 = £140, in our case.

Go spend on xmas pressies that are in the Rewards categories, clothes, perfumes etc.

Plus we had a couple of money off and freebie vouchers.

And, we had a double points voucher to boot.

That's another £3.66 towards our next clubcard vouchers :hihi:

always thought u had to spend the clubcard vouchers as they came in each quarter. how long do they keep for?

I made my first ever batch of Baileys Irish Cream, slow cooked a beef joint, painted the landing plus did all the housework phew!

Back to work tomorrow for a rest! :D

GoGo Dancer, what did you use to make the Irish Cream?

My Sunday: I made a (veggie) sausage casserole for dinner, watched the grand prix and bought my husband a sports car.

i had to make do with watching it on tv this year, difficut for the child to remain silent and not fair to others there to have her bothering them

would have loved to have been there with you all

It is a great thing to be attending a City Cenotaph on this day.

All manholes checked and sealed.

All roads checked and blocked.

Police and Army all around

And even then we feel as if we are defying the stinking scum that want to murder us.

What have we become, when we are frightened of a few million trash in our society?

Helped 3 of my grandchildren make meringues and marshmallows oh and fruit smoothies

That sounds wonderful, did the merigues work out? I bet they were dead pleased :)

I made my first ever batch of Baileys Irish Cream, slow cooked a beef joint, painted the landing plus did all the housework phew!

Back to work tomorrow for a rest! :D

Wow, how do you make irish cream? May have a go for christmas!

Edit: Forgot my bit!

Found out the OH's gran died on friday night but was more a relief than anything, she'd suffered for a long time. Went out for a meal with his family saturday night and had the best chinese i've ever ever had. Had a long walk around Heaton Park, visited the relatives and popped to the shops. Productive weekend i'd say.

Archived