B&Q security checks

They tried this at the one on Darnall.

I thought i must have looked really shifty so im glad somone else had it done to them too.

Well not glad but just glad im not the only shifty looking person who has shopped at b and q. lol

Thanks for that Chun Li, I was beginning to think I'd imagined it, people I've mentioned it to seem to think I'm having them on!!! B&Q can stick it where the sun don't shine, I've done shopping with them now!

Thanks for that Chun Li, I was beginning to think I'd imagined it, people I've mentioned it to seem to think I'm having them on!!! B&Q can stick it where the sun don't shine, I've done shopping with them now!

Me too. Its a shame cos its more or less a one stop diy shop and im in the market for supplies after christmas. Im thinking of doing the whole house and ive always shopped at b and q.

Not any more though :(

I visited B&Q at Doncaster on Friday, the one just off the M18 at J3. On exiting the store I was asked to pick a ball out of a box which determined whether I was to be searched? Green is free to go and red is a body search .... what on earth is that all about! Has anyone else been asked to participate.

If they had said there was one yellow ball in there and if you got it then you got your shopping for free would you have gone for it ?

If they had said there was one yellow ball in there and if you got it then you got your shopping for free would you have gone for it ?

No! its an infringement on human rights! I shall be ringing up their head office tomorrow to register my disgust! Fortunately I work in the national media, they may be sorry they subjected me to this?

Archived