Does Labour need Tony Blair back as soon as possible?

Blair is not working class, however, he is a fantastic speaker.

Apart from Ed Balls, I believe that Tony Blair could do serious damage to current government and would be able to tear both cameron and clegg apart with ease, especially on the current economic situation.

People say "wasn't Blair the problem?" perhaps he was, but people still blame Margaret Thatcher for todays problems, and people forget that it was Labour's recklessness that has got us in this mess.

Aside from that, Tony Blair is a great speaker and with him back in the labour mix, he would convince the masses that Labour will be able to turn things around.

So you'd be happy with a good speaker ? Don't you think people are fed up with politicians who talk a good manifesto but can't deliver? Didn't Blair earn around 15 million last year(some said to be from the contacts made in the Iraq war)..doesn't that put in the very rich group..y'know the ones that are being protested against now? How would bringing him back to Labour increase their popularity with the voters..Chorister's School,Fetes College and Oxford..not exactly the lad next door is he.? I'd say he's more in common with Cameron et al than anyone on here?

This country is in desperate need of a leader.

Cameron is useless, Milliband is useless, Clegg is useless.

We need either Blair or Balls.

They are the only people who give me any confidence, god help us.

Where are the powerful men when we need them desperatly.

Wilson, MacMillan come back from the grave. We need you.

I cannot see Labour having any chance of gain power from the conservatives.

They don't need to. Or have you forgotten that the cons couldn't win an outright majority against the backdrop of the criminal actions of the corrupt, thieving liars?

Blair is not working class, however, he is a fantastic speaker.

Isn't it mental that this is all it takes to become prime minister these days? No substance, but if you come across well speaking, you're in? This is where Brown failed and Cameron crept in - It was obvious that Cameron and his mates and fags weren't up to the job, but Brown was crap in front of a audience... I think we should get a chat show host elected - they're always well groomed and charming :roll:

Archived