Does Labour need Tony Blair back as soon as possible?

Oh, I disagree with him being among the best PMs... He was a fool in many respects, following a 'tard like dubya about, when he could have been leading him (and thus have changed how history played out)...

That is a fact.

But when in recent years has a British PM not been a puppy to a US President?

Even Churchill had to go begging for help during WW2.

Churchill did it through necessity,Blair by choice..in my opinion anyway..

In my opinion, really it was GW's wanting Tony's approval you know.

He did not ever seem confident when our lad was not around.

Look at Dr Strangelove and the relationship with the american General Ripper and the English officer ahttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1KvgtEnABYnd you will see what I mean.

In my opinion, really it was GW's wanting Tony's approval you know.

He did not ever seem confident when our lad was not around.

Look at Dr Strangelove and the relationship with the american General Ripper and the English officer and you will see what I mean.

So it was even more of a choice for Tony? A bit of an ego trip?

So it was even more of a choice for Tony? A bit of an ego trip?

I would say so.

We are being led by a led by a bunch of crap holes at present.

Long gone are the days of my heroes.

It infests all management.

They are useless top to toe.

Everything is left to the Foremen and Supervisors

They will take no responsibility.

Gordon Brown was an even bigger problem during the last election than i think Blair ever was. The Iraq War didn't do Blair too much harm in the General Election in the mid 00's

No one had worked out that Blair went in to the war with only his own interest at heart, they now all know he wasted the lives of many soldiers and many more thousands of civilians just to line his own pocket.

I dont care what people say about Blair, I think he is one of our best PMs.

OK he has made himself a chest of brass, but does that make him a bad person?

We are still the UK, he prosecuted the war against the Taliban, and saved many lives.

He gained the truce against the IRA, and saved many lives.

The minimum wage, many benefits for the poor and lower working class.

I like the man, and laud his achievements

No one had worked out that Blair went in to the war with only his own interest at heart, they now all know he wasted the lives of many soldiers and many more thousands of civilians just to line his own pocket.

I'm not sure that was the initial reason but it appears to have been a by- product of it..

Yeah, everyone knows that back then, Blair was so far up George W Bush's arse, it wasn't funny! :rant:

If it wasn't for that, there would've been no British involvement in Iraq part 2 IMO.

The argument isn't about if Mr Blair can turn the country round and have real policys for the electorate to choose from.

We are talking about his ability to talk a good job.

We are talking about a generation of people who choose style over substance, and that is why Labour badly need Tony Blair, so he can hoodwink the voters

Archived