Coors Light on Draught in City Centre?

longiesta

i'm yet to have a really good american beer that can compete with belgian beer, and bog standard belgian beer at that. i compare it to belgian beer as i don't think they are comparible to real ales. i've been to america twice and drank loads of beer there, while also having a few bottles of it here, but nothing has ever blown me away.

i'm yet to have a really good american beer that can compete with belgian beer, and bog standard belgian beer at that. i compare it to belgian beer as i don't think they are comparable to real ales. i've been to america twice and drank loads of beer there, while also having a few bottles of it here, but nothing has ever blown me away.

The problem is, a lot of the good stuff isnt imported or only found really locally. One of my fave beers from the US is only available in two counties....

i'm yet to have a really good american beer that can compete with belgian beer, and bog standard belgian beer at that. i compare it to belgian beer as i don't think they are comparible to real ales. i've been to america twice and drank loads of beer there, while also having a few bottles of it here, but nothing has ever blown me away.

I've never had a real ale that compares to Belgian beer. I actually think real ale compares to Belgian beer more than American beer. Both Belgian and real ale have taste, but real ale just tastes like its watered down to me after Belgian.

I have said in the past that since going to Belgium a few times, it's ruined me for the insipid rubbish we often drink.

Give me a nice Westmalle Triple any day.

I just don't get many of those American beers. I understand Coors is one of the biggest brewers in the world but I'm not convinced about their products.

There was some blind taste test done on lagers a while ago and what it showed was that most people can't tell one from another. Says it all really.

I like Dog Fish American beer though - now that is something else.

Dogfishhead are truly brilliant but sadly they no longer export to UK. :( And I must confess that I snaffled up both the last Paolo Santo Marron from the Sheffield Tap and the last 90 Miniute IPA from the Coach & Horses.

There are some stunning US beers out there but sadly Coors light is certainly not one of them.

Archived