Naturist DVD, Inside Out

I am watching Inside Out on BBC1 and it is very disturbing. A naturist group are selling DVD's with naked children playing on swings and in pools ect.

These films are selling for £40 if these films were meant to encourage naturism they would sell for a normal price of £12.99 or whatever.

The cost of these say to me that these are being bought by paedophiles.

When you can't film your child at school in the nativity play, how come these films are allowed to be sold?

I am watching Inside Out on BBC1 and it is very disturbing. A naturist group are selling DVD's with naked children playing on swings and in pools ect.

These films are selling for £40 if these films were meant to encourage naturism they would sell for a normal price of £12.99 or whatever.

The cost of these say to me that these are being bought by paedophiles.

When you can't film your child at school in the nativity play, how come these films are allowed to be sold?

Why are you giving these dvds publicity-it can only enhance sales and possible damage.By the same tokenwheneverone visits beaches there are naked pre-pubescent children present,and there is probably a huge archive of such material captured in more innocent times.

Well each to their own, I've nothing agaist naturists or the fact that they bring their children up the same way as long as the children are comfortable with it. It is the filming of them, with nothing pixelated out, two little girls coming down a slide with the genitals showing at one point. Then selling on these DVD's which anyone can get hold of.

It stated in the programme that if you take photo's of your children in the bath and send them to be developed the developers have by law to report these, yet these films get out, it beggars belief.

Well each to their own, I've nothing agaist naturists or the fact that they bring their children up the same way as long as the children are comfortable with it. It is the filming of them, with nothing pixelated out, two little girls coming down a slide with the genitals showing at one point. Then selling on these DVD's which anyone can get hold of.

It stated in the programme that if you take photo's of your children in the bath and send them to be developed the developers have by law to report these, yet these films get out, it beggars belief.

Well you certainly gave the matter forensic scrutiny.The fault does not lie with the parents but the observers.

Well you certainly gave the matter forensic scrutiny.The fault does not lie with the parents but the observers.

i dont agree with the DVD showing childrens genitals, purely because it will be pedeofile paradise in the wrong hands, however natureism is a personal choice and whilst i have been abroad, i have seen many families including babies and teens, M/F, on the beaches completely naked be it private secluded or public beaches, and it seems only the westernised society have a problem with it. even the local school children walking along the beaches returning from school etc dont even bat an eyelid at the naked people or me topless (not naked) . its the norm over there and to be honest if i went naked too i would not feel uncomfortable. but saying that i wouldnt want young kids to be filmed naked for a DVD, and when i am using my camcorder/camera on the beach i definately avoid getting kids in the shot as it would feel seedy to me.

oh dear, i feel a holiday coming on now, better start saving :hihi:

Archived