'Test your morality (BBC)

I came out with a significant low desire to "avoid".

My answers to that effect reflected my tendency to want to confront those acting against my norms, in order to find more about "why" or to try and get them to do something different.

The simplicity of the test was implying that we would be expected to shun 'wrongdoers" ... but that was not what the questions asked.

Mine is....

Your high desire to punish is your most prominent moral dimension. This is the area in which you differed most from the average person in our pilot study.

This suggests that you are likely to favour an active response to individuals who do things you perceive as ‘wrong’. You may be very willing to challenge immoral actions when you see them happen.

Mine said.....

Your high sense of disgust is your most prominent moral dimension. This is the area in which you differed most from the average person in our pilot study.

This suggests that you experience a strong emotional response to issues of right and wrong and may actually feel physically sickened by the immoral actions of other people.

By exploring the rest of your feedback, you’ll discover how this dimension of morality compares with your other results.

- TBH im supprised it didn't show me up as angry

Archived