'Test your morality (BBC)

I came out with a significant low desire to "avoid".

My answers to that effect reflected my tendency to want to confront those acting against my norms, in order to find more about "why" or to try and get them to do something different.

The simplicity of the test was implying that we would be expected to shun 'wrongdoers" ... but that was not what the questions asked.

I too had a low desire to avoid - interesting, as I will communicate with practically everyone, regardless whether I see them as a good person or not...

I also had a high tendency to see punishment - which was odd, as the only 10's for punishment I gave were for things like rape... I gave 1's for things like suicide or not wearing a hat at a wedding (????)...

mine told me that I'm very rational and not easily swayed by emotional arguments

I also complained about the lack of context on most of the questions

yeah this annoyed me, I would consider myself a very liberal person, though having a more than a few friends in the military, some currently serving in afghanistan, my answers would obviously ber skewed.

To be fair I have see some terribly written questionnaires. I am a youth of today and I don't think the youth of today have got it. Some of the rubbish I read is cringeworthy.

Archived