BMA want the government to ban smoking in your car..

No but good cars such as an Audi have gear changes on the steering wheel and no ash trays.

The removal of hands should be minimised,which can be achieved by not smoking.

What about poor people who cant afford posh cars with gear changes on the steering wheel . Should they be classed as dangerous drivers because they have to take their hands from the wheel to change gear ?

Don't talk rubbish. Smoking isn't a sign of stupidity at all. Your post os a sign of stupidity.

I saw Johnny Depp on the telly the other day, smoking. You know, Johnny Depp the actor who is regarded as one of the best of our time. Johnny Depp who owns his own island he's that rich.

What a stupid man!

And your comments expose the limits of your vocabulary.I like the way you confuse is with os-it is rather tragic that such words are a challenge.Johnny Depp was probably pretending to smoke as many actors do-its method acting and product placement.In a recent interview he discussed his fees for promoting products in this manner,and smirked when it was suggested he was letting down his fans.I know Bill Hicks is one of your heroes but he was no libertarian and secretly despised himself for smoking,and in fact visited several therapists to rid himself of the habit and regain his freedom.

What about poor people who cant afford posh cars with gear changes on the steering wheel . Should they be classed as dangerous drivers because they have to take their hands from the wheel to change gear ?

Well I would hope such poor people did not exacerbate the problems by wasting money smoking.I dont think they have to remove their hands,one hand being sufficient for smoking/gear changes.

And your comments expose the limits of your vocabulary.I like the way you confuse is with os-it is rather tragic that such words are a challenge.Johnny Depp was probably pretending to smoke as many actors do-its method acting and product placement.In a recent interview he discussed his fees for promoting products in this manner,and smirked when it was suggested he was letting down his fans.I know Bill Hicks is one of your heroes but he was no libertarian and secretly despised himself for smoking,and in fact visited several therapists to rid himself of the habit and regain his freedom.

I was using my phone, I have fat fingers, what can I say!

While we are on the subject, what is your excuse? Has your space bar broken on your keyboard?

Johnney Depp does smoke, it's not an act you fool.

Oh, and don't make up lies about Bill Hicks, thanks.

Don't talk rubbish. Smoking isn't a sign of stupidity at all. Your post os a sign of stupidity.

I saw Johnny Depp on the telly the other day, smoking. You know, Johnny Depp the actor who is regarded as one of the best of our time. Johnny Depp who owns his own island he's that rich.

What a stupid man!

An actor, a man whose primary talent is memorizing and repeating words. Do you really propose him as an example to follow? A man with a least two arrests related to violence?

Actually as an actor I quite like his work, but as a lifestyle example I think not (13 tattoos!).

This quote might suggest he isn't happy to be a smoker.

I gave [smoking] up a few years ago. I said, .......... - I don't need those things." (Source: Vanity Fair, July 2009)

While we are on the subject, what is your excuse? Has your space bar broken on your keyboard?

I am sorry you need to call me a fool but like I said you are inarticulate.How do you know if Depp really smokes-he is a very convincing actor.I was not telling lies about Bill Hicks,but as you claim to make him into some heroic figure I will defer to your expertise and say no more to preserve his mystique.By the way I do not nmake excuses for mistakes-I make so few I am more than happy to admit them;defending errors is the refuge of a scoundrel.

That's just stupid!

Doing this will only increase trade on the black market and pure money in the hands of the wrong people!

Plus, anyone can lie on a CV and put none smoker.

It's not up to the government to tell us what we can and can't do in our own time.

Of course the government can tell you what you can and can't do. It's called legislation, fox hunting, pistol shooting, smoking in public buildings etc, etc

As I said he kept his therapy secret,even from his fans in Yorkshire.Whats the difference between a made up lie and a true lie?Again you are having problems expressing yourself clearly,sorry.

An actor, a man whose primary talent is memorizing and repeating words. Do you really propose him as an example to follow? A man with a least two arrests related to violence?

Actually as an actor I quite like his work, but as a lifestyle example I think not (13 tattoos!).

This quote might suggest he isn't happy to be a smoker.

I gave [smoking] up a few years ago. I said, .......... - I don't need those things." (Source: Vanity Fair, July 2009)

Acting is just memorising (with an S) words is it? Why are we all not successful multi millionaire actors if it's so easy?

He must have started smoking again then because he's been seen smoking several times recently.

Of course the government can tell you what you can and can't do. It's called legislation, fox hunting, pistol shooting, smoking in public buildings etc, etc

They think they can. People still hunt, people still shoot, people will still smoke in their cars.

Archived