BMA want the government to ban smoking in your car..

Nice dodge of my question. :roll:

I ask again. What is the difference between taking your hand off the steering wheel to change gear and taking it off to smoke a cig. ?

Both involve not having both hands on the wheel.

So , following your logic ,should we ban manual vehicles. ?

Err... the gear lever isn't emitting smoke

It isn't possible for a burning gear lever to fall into your lap.

You need to change gear you don't need to smoke.

I've never seen anyone throw a smoking gear lever out of the car window.

If you are changing gear with one hand and smoking with the other what are you steering with? On second thoughts I don't need to know that.:gag:

As I said he kept his therapy secret,even from his fans in Yorkshire.Whats the difference between a made up lie and a true lie?Again you are having problems expressing yourself clearly,sorry.

You clearly have issues! Can you only contribute to a debate by making up lies??

Acting is just memorising (with an S) words is it? Why are we all not successful multi millionaire actors if it's so easy?

He must have started smoking again then because he's been seen smoking several times recently.

If you read the post carefully the person mentioned the primary function of actors.There will be secondary,even tertiary factors which will determine the capacity to earn such as empathy,interaction with fellow actors and the ability to fein smoking.

You clearly have issues! Can you only contribute to a debate by making up lies??

Well I am not repetitive and rude like yourself.Are you telling me that Bill Hicks did not seek therapy,in which case can you supply evidence.I cannot supply evidence as it was done in secret,but at his will-reading there were various donations to medical facilities according to his biographer.

Err... the gear lever isn't emitting smoke

It isn't possible for a burning gear lever to fall into your lap.

You need to change gear you don't need to smoke.

I've never seen anyone throw a smoking gear lever out of the car window.

If you are changing gear with one hand and smoking with the other what are you steering with? On second thoughts I don't need to know that.:gag:

Your arguement is totally irrelevant anyway. More accidents are caused by changing CD or flicking through the radio stations than through smoking.

You don't need to take your eye off the road when you are smoking, only for a split second to reach for a lighter.

Well I am not repetitive and rude like yourself.Are you telling me that Bill Hicks did not seek therapy,in which case can you supply evidence.I cannot supply evidence as it was done in secret,but at his will-reading there were various donations to medical facilities according to his biographer.

He went to AA meetings and he did stop smoking for a couple of years but when he discovered he had cancer he started smoking again.

I don't know where you're getting your information from but it's false!

Mass rebellion? Didn't really happen with smoking ban, there really isn't an appetite for it.

NOt many smokers had a problem with the ban, myself included. Removing smokers from public enclosed places is a good idea. Even smokers can see that!

Archived