BMA want the government to ban smoking in your car..

Your arguement is totally irrelevant anyway. More accidents are caused by changing CD or flicking through the radio stations than through smoking.

You don't need to take your eye off the road when you are smoking, only for a split second to reach for a lighter.

Now who is posting spurious data-the police do not investigate the causes of minor accidents and would not know whether or not a person was changing a CD,especially with a passenger.As you do not smoke why are you arguing.Do you have shares in BAT or some other firm selling these hideous products?

Your arguement is totally irrelevant anyway. More accidents are caused by changing CD or flicking through the radio stations than through smoking.

You don't need to take your eye off the road when you are smoking, only for a split second to reach for a lighter.

Of course you have the data to back up that statement don't you?

In any case I think it's one of the fallacious arguments to state you can only deal with the most severe cause at any time (I've phrased that badly, damn the Sauvignon Blanc)

Now who is posting spurious data-the police do not investigate the causes of minor accidents and would not know whether or not a person was changing a CD,especially with a passenger.As you do not smoke why are you arguing?Do you have shares in BAT or some other firm selling these hideous products?

He went to AA meetings and he did stop smoking for a couple of years but when he discovered he had cancer he started smoking again.

I don't know where you're getting your information from but it's false!

Well the AA were a form of therapy and his cancer was a very sad affliction.Was it caused by his smoking?I did not read that section of his book.

Now who is posting spurious data-the police do not investigate the causes of minor accidents and would not know whether or not a person was changing a CD,especially with a passenger.As you do not smoke why are you arguing.Do you have shares in BAT or some other firm selling these hideous products?

I'm arguing because I believe people should have the choice to smoke in their own car if they want.

People should fight for their right to have a choice in what they do.

Well the AA were a form of therapy and his cancer was a very sad affliction.Was it caused by his smoking?I did not read that section of his book.

AA has nothing to do with smoking and no, the Bill Hicks I'm talking about didn't die of cancer caused by smoking.

He went to AA meetings and he did stop smoking for a couple of years but when he discovered he had cancer he started smoking again.

I don't know where you're getting your information from but it's false!

Now you are agreeing with me -you need to be more decisive.At the AA meetings he used a nomme de berre to avoid detection by the Media and the FBI who sought to discredit him.

Archived