BMA want the government to ban smoking in your car..

Now you are agreeing with me -you need to be more decisive.At the AA meetings he used a nomme de berre to avoid detection by the Media and the FBI who sought to discredit him.

You've lost me now! I have no idea what you are talking about, so I'm just going to ignore you.

I'm arguing because I believe people should have the choice to smoke in their own car if they want.

People should fight for their right to have a choice in what they do.

Well if you want to fight for the right to poison yourself and be exploited by BAT and others count me out.I am not as strong willed as you and need some guidelines from the state.

AA has nothing to do with smoking and no, the Bill Hicks I'm talking about didn't die of cancer caused by smoking.

Well as the AA are about controlling compulsive behaviour and addiction their therapy would combat smoking and drinking.Thanks for agreeing with me at last.

Well as the AA are about controlling compulsive behaviour and addiction their therapy would combat smoking and drinking.Thanks for agreeing with me at last.

AA = alcoholics anonymous = NOTHING TO DO WITH SMOKING!!!

You aren't even talking about the same Bill Hicks as me! That link you posted had NOTHING to do with Bill Hicks!

AA = alcoholics anonymous = NOTHING TO DO WITH SMOKING!!!

You aren't even talking about the same Bill Hicks as me! That link you posted had NOTHING to do with Bill Hicks!

Now you are getting tetchy but as you said you were going to ignore my posts I have lost my faith in your opinions.AA try to combat addiction and the adictive personality is vulnerable to a wide spectrum of temptation.Helping with one may alleviate the other.

It's the next logical step, it'll probably be banned in public outdoor areas after that.

In 20 years smokers will be seen as drug addicts are today.

I would say that in ten years time GPs will issue prescriptions to smokers so they can purchase cigarettes,and that the stigma of smoking will be even greater than it is today.Pharmacies will sell them to the needy.

Archived