BMA want the government to ban smoking in your car..

Now you are getting tetchy but as you said you were going to ignore my posts I have lost my faith in your opinions.AA try to combat addiction and the adictive personality is vulnerable to a wide spectrum of temptation.Helping with one may alleviate the other.

How is your search for WMCs selling real ale going?Perhaps it has ceased with your contact with AA.Good luck from a tee total smoker.

How is your search for WMCs selling real ale going?Perhaps it has ceased with your contact with AA.Good luck from a tee total smoker.

I well remember your kind reply about Crookes WMC.I got banned for singing during the bingo sessions,but have since found a better place to drink but its a private club in Hillsborough.As it is very private it does have one inside smoking area .

Very erudite.

Thank you. It is a shame when people cannot make their own decisions regarding their own lives. We are told not to do this or that because its bad for you and others around you. Are we not capable of sorting our own destiny or do we need a Government agency to tell us different?

Thank you. It is a shame when people cannot make their own decisions regarding their own lives. We are told not to do this or that because its bad for you and others around you. Are we not capable of sorting our own destiny or do we need a Government agency to tell us different?

If you think people should be free to poison.cut and harm themselves then I would say you are wrong.Would you encourage your children to smoke,drink ,use cocaine or cut themselves?I do not expect you to answer that question.

Some just need that little shove in the right direction.

If you think people should be free to poison.cut and harm themselves then I would say you are wrong.Would you encourage your children to smoke,drink ,use cocaine or cut themselves?I do not expect you to answer that question.

It matters not a jot what you expect or dont expect, as its clear you use this forum to showcase your ability to be a superior pseudointellectual, however if my children choose to smoke, drink , use cocaine or cut themselves, the difference is that the choice was THEIRS to make, which is the right given to us for living in a free country. Of course, as a rational human being I would do my best to discourage them from these terrible pastimes, and the majority of the population would agree but why force this measure down our throats when its only aimed at the minority who do this whilst kids or passengers are in the car?

I do expect you to answer this in your finest pseudointellectual way.;)

Totally agree snailyboy.

Anyway,there is no way that the government will pursue this latest utterance of the BMA,so being a law abiding person,I will continue to smoke where it is legal to do so,and hope that the holier than thou lot can live with this.

Live and let live.

Totally agree snailyboy.

Anyway,there is no way that the government will pursue this latest utterance of the BMA,so being a law abiding person,I will continue to smoke where it is legal to do so,and hope that the holier than thou lot can live with this.

Live and let live.

A number of countries have already introduced it. As with the smoking ban in public buildings, we tend to follow where others lead.

Archived