BMA want the government to ban smoking in your car..

Actually I meant to say"totally agree Superdream"'but lost the thread when I took the dog for a walk.Never mind,I still believe it won't happen because people are getting heartily sick of being told what should be the norm,whether it's smoking,drinking,diet,greenhouse gases,carbon footprints,...the list is endless.

Some will jump on the bandwagon that suits them,and disregard what doesn't.

As I said,live and let live,and to slightly misquote " I do not agree with what you do,but I will defend to the death your right to do it"

Nise use of the occasional cliche,I anm glad that you are walking your dog as I believe a ban on pet ownership could be imminent,at least within the home.Cages will be acceptable if of an approved dimension(RSPCA,October 2011)

I notice that you opened a thread playing devil's advocaat as you could not win this dispute.It has now been closed quite rightly for its absurd premise.In fact North Korea are happy to let their people smoke anywhere as it seems to pacify them.What NK do very well is to grant trivial liberies like smoking while denying real liberties like health and education.It would be a good resting place for Bonzo and his libertarian reactionaries,including half the Tory cabinet.

What on Earth are you talking about?!? Who are you and where did you come from?!

Nothing you have written makes an ounce of sence, where do you get your "facts" from??

Why don't you post another link to the late great Bill Hicks for me to laugh at!! Ha Ha!!

Actually I meant to say"totally agree Superdream"'but lost the thread when I took the dog for a walk.Never mind,I still believe it won't happen because people are getting heartily sick of being told what should be the norm,whether it's smoking,drinking,diet,greenhouse gases,carbon footprints,...the list is endless.

Some will jump on the bandwagon that suits them,and disregard what doesn't.

As I said,live and let live,and to slightly misquote " I do not agree with what you do,but I will defend to the death your right to do it"

Just ignore gnvqsos, it's not possible to have any form or debate with him/her/it. The majority of it's posts are just made up.

like the RSPCA imposing a ban on poet ownership?!?!?

Just ignore gnvqsos, it's not possible to have any form or debate with him/her/it. The majority of it's posts are just made up.

like the RSPCA imposing a ban on poet ownership?!?!?

This a bit of a cheek from someone whose thread was closed for its provocative content,designed to incite a reaction(as Denlin remaked in praise of your venture).Also I like Ted Hughes and Sylvia Plath so would never want a ban.I think you are fabricating this tale and would ask that you reference my comment.

This a bit of a cheek from someone whose thread was closed for its provocative content,designed to incite a reaction(as Denlin remaked in praise of your venture).Also I like Ted Hughes and Sylvia Plath so would never want a ban.I think you are fabricating this tale and would ask that you reference my comment.

Why don't you tell me more about Bill Hicks? Or about Alcoholics Anonymous stopping people smoking?

Anyway.....I could argue with you all day, I really could, you're that captivating. But, it's Sunday, and some of us have to go to work!

I'm going for a swim, then I'm going to go to the studio, smoke some cannabis and make some beautiful music............is't a hard life!

Why don't you tell me more about Bill Hicks? Or about Alcoholics Anonymous stopping people smoking?

Anyway.....I could argue with you all day, I really could, you're that captivating. But, it's Sunday, and some of us have to go to work!

I'm going for a swim, then I'm going to go to the studio, smoke some cannabis and make some beautiful music............is't a hard life!

What are doing - a hip-hop version of Lady in Red?I used to take cannabis till I read an article by Howard Marx explaining that he felt it was for suckers and losers.I stopped abruptly at the thought of his exploiting me and the other inmates.

What are doing - a hip-hop version of Lady in Red?I used to take cannabis till I read an article by Howard Marx explaining that he felt it was for suckers and losers.I stopped abruptly at the thought of his exploiting me and the other inmates.

Hmmmmmmm........Howard Marks you mean? Or is Howard some long lost brother of Karl??

I don't write Hip Hop songs.:help:

You really haven't got a clue have you?!

I notice that you opened a thread playing devil's advocaat as you could not win this dispute.It has now been closed quite rightly for its absurd premise.In fact North Korea are happy to let their people smoke anywhere as it seems to pacify them.What NK do very well is to grant trivial liberies like smoking while denying real liberties like health and education.It would be a good resting place for Bonzo and his libertarian reactionaries,including half the Tory cabinet.

Where do you get that devils advocaat from.Sounds more dangerous than smoking to me.Has it got a government health warning on the bottle?

Archived