BMA want the government to ban smoking in your car..

Tolreration of self-harnm is negligent;parents who allow their children to suffer are guilty of neglect and may be prosecuted.The consequences of ones behaviour cannot be isolated and will have an impact upon others.You sound like The Tea Party movement and Sarah Palin.

I can't argue with that!............ Because I haven't got a clue what you are talking about, again!

Tolreration of self-harnm is negligent;parents who allow their children to suffer are guilty of neglect and may be prosecuted.The consequences of ones behaviour cannot be isolated and will have an impact upon others.You sound like The Tea Party movement and Sarah Palin.

Can you explain what you mean by parents who allow their children to suffer will be prosecuted?!

Surely a parent should allow their child to chose for themselves. Especially when their child becomes an adult.

What about a parent that allows their child to go to war??

I can't argue with that!............ Because I haven't got a clue what you are talking about, again!

Well it is a fraction complex but if you persist in smoking dope your mind may lack sharpness and lucidity.When I gave up weed it was like reading with glasses on,and I eventually passed my 11 plus.Why not give it a go and dont be dependent on artificial sources of euphoria when a little exercise will generate a clean buzz.The decsion to learn to swim is one I can applaud.

Can you explain what you mean by parents who allow their children to suffer will be prosecuted?!

Surely a parent should allow their child to chose for themselves. Especially when their child becomes an adult.

What about a parent that allows their child to go to war??

You must on some strong narcotics.Most parents will make decision onbehalf of their children-its called adult behaviour.Parents cannot determine whether or not their children goto war;if over 16 a child can make that decision,and if conscripted they have no choice.

Of course the government can tell you what you can and can't do. It's called legislation, fox hunting, pistol shooting, smoking in public buildings etc, etc

Using your mobile phone whilst driving is illegal ,but many ,.many people still do it and always will, Just because something is classed as illegal dosnt mean you can stop it happening. the same would happen if smoking in cars was made illegal ................. people would still do it , MYSELF INCLUDED.

Everybody going on about cigarette smoke being harmful and all that, what do you think comes out of vehicle exhausts? fresh air?

You can't tell me there are not harmfull chemicals being emitted everyday from exhaust pipes that are no good to our health.

The government legalises tabacco then years later changes it's mind and says it's bad but that doesn't stop them collecting tabacco duty does it?

Hypocrites the lot of them and the no smoking lot as well, ban cigarettes but we are happy to keep breathing exhaust fumes all our life.

Time for a fag me thinks.

Just one simple question. If some jerk told you to stop doing something that was "your thing", wouldnt you be a little miffed?

You could form an alliance with the Fox Hunters, Pistol Shooters, Bear Baiters. Or just find a 'new thing' to do.

It'll probably be cheaper and you'll live longer too.

You could form an alliance with the Fox Hunters, Pistol Shooters, Bear Baiters. Or just find a 'new thing' to do.

It'll probably be cheaper and you'll live longer too.

You can't guarantee that you will live longer if you don't smoke.

Well it is a fraction complex but if you persist in smoking dope your mind may lack sharpness and lucidity.When I gave up weed it was like reading with glasses on,and I eventually passed my 11 plus.Why not give it a go and dont be dependent on artificial sources of euphoria when a little exercise will generate a clean buzz.The decsion to learn to swim is one I can applaud.

So because I use cannabis you assume that I am unfit an can't swim??

In that case I'm going to assume that, due to the large number of spelling and grammar mistakes in your posts, that you are illiterate and too lazy to run your text through a spell checker before posting. Therefore, I find it difficult to take you seriously in any way what so ever.

Archived