BMA want the government to ban smoking in your car..

So because I use cannabis you assume that I am unfit an can't swim??

In that case I'm going to assume that, due to the large number of spelling and grammar mistakes in your posts, that you are illiterate and too lazy to run your text through a spell checker before posting. Therefore, I find it difficult to take you seriously in any way what so ever.

Have you overlaid?When I used it in my erratic youth,cannabis used to make me indolent and a bit slow on the uptake.I do not use a spell-check as I can live with the occasional spelling mistake,and the occasional grammatical(NOT GRANMMAR) error,and will always own up to the mistake.Spellcheck does not prevent people saying none rather than non smokers-that does involve using the word in the correct context.I may have to charge you for any extra lessons,the first few being free as a generous gesture.

Thats because people die for a wide variety of reasons including drowning,car accidents etc.I dont think being a NON smoker helps in a car crash does it?

.........Unbelieveable!! I'm lost for words. Your posts just get better and better.

Have you overlaid?When I used it in my erratic youth,cannabis used to make me indolent and a bit slow on the uptake.I do not use a spell-check as I can live with the occasional spelling mistake,and the occasional grammatical(NOT GRANMMAR) error,and will always own up to the mistake.Spellcheck does not prevent people saying none rather than non smokers-that does involve using the word in the correct context.I may have to charge you for any extra lessons,the first few being free as a generous gesture.

Can you imagine what you would be like if you carried on smoking weed?!

It affects people in different ways. It wakes me up. Makes me feel responsive and creative. That's why I only use it when i'm working.

Can you imagine what you would be like if you carried on smoking weed?!

It affects people in different ways. It wakes me up. Makes me feel responsive and creative. That's why I only use it when i'm working.

I think that you are deluding yourself because a chemical analysis would never show THC to be a stimulant but a depressant like alcohol.I have saved the money I wasted on weed to invest in a small property portfolio,and were you to do this you could give up work and go swimming at will.I pray that you make the change while you are still young.

I think that you are deluding yourself because a chemical analysis would never show THC to be a stimulant but a depressant like alcohol.I have saved the money I wasted on weed to invest in a small property portfolio,and were you to do this you could give up work and go swimming at will.I pray that you make the change while you are still young.

Quit making silly assumptions will you. It's not clever!

I have my own swimming pool thanks very much. Indoor and outdoor. I don't need to save money and I don't need to work. I do what I do because I love my job.

Quit making silly assumptions will you. It's not clever!

I have my own swimming pool thanks very much. Indoor and outdoor. I don't need to save money and I don't need to work. I do what I do because I love my job.

Yes ,of course and I have an indoor pool caused by a leaking toilet. Its sounds like you have a retractable roof.If you love your work you surely need to work.Just think how much happier you would be if you could find the mental strength needed to kick the drugs habit.You will be in my prayers but the Lord may not take me seriously when I ask him to save a dog(Bozo) with two swimming pools.

Archived