BMA want the government to ban smoking in your car..

Yes ,of course and I have an indoor pool caused by a leaking toilet. Its sounds like you have a retractable roof.If you love your work you surely need to work.Just think how much happier you would be if you could find the mental strength needed to kick the drugs habit.You will be in my prayers but the Lord may not take me seriously when I ask him to save a dog(Bozo) with two swimming pools.

Another spelling mistake.

You can prey all you want, there's no body listening to you, but that's another thread all together. So is the drugs arguemrnt. So if you have finished!?

Another spelling mistake.

You can prey all you want, there's no body listening to you, but that's another thread all together. So is the drugs arguemrnt. So if you have finished!?

Why do you start by saying your post contains a spelling mistake?In fact there are three

prey(pray)

no body (nobody)

arguement(argument)

And you claim to use splck,speeeellcheeckspelcheque.spelcheqa etc:hihi::hihi:

Learn to read and kick the weed.

Sorry! BMA want the government to ban smoking in your car...........even when you are in it by yourself!!

Smoking in the car with children in the back is the main arguement here,

Two hands on the wheel and your mind on lighting up rather than the kid running out into the road may also be worth a note.

The greater risk of fire in a accident could be worth considering. All that nice petrol flowing and you have a semi smoked cig to ignite it.

The stink may well reduce the resale value of your vehicle as well but that's up to you.

Two hands on the wheel and your mind on lighting up rather than the kid running out into the road may also be worth a note.

The greater risk of fire in a accident could be worth considering. All that nice petrol flowing and you have a semi smoked cig to ignite it.

The stink may well reduce the resale value of your vehicle as well but that's up to you.

I think you've been watching too many films mate! If you throw a lit cigarette into a puddle of petrol it will just go out.

Maybe the smell will reduce the resale cost, just another thing to deal with if you CHOOSE to smoke in your car.

It's neither. It is a psychedelic compound.

Wel this indicates it combats insomnia so it may act as a depressant,in conjunction withn other compounds.

Cannabis (Marijuana) is a popular psychedelic plant. Cannabis is also unique in that it contains a psychedelic substance, THC, which contains no nitrogen and is not an indole, phenethylamine, anticholinergic (deliriant), or a dissociative drug. Cannabis plant tend to vary, with different strains producing dynamic balances of psychoactive cannabinoids (THC, CBD, etc) that cause different strains to produce markedly different effects, popular strains often being hybrids of both Cannabis Sativa and Cannabis Indica. Currently, certain universities and research firms are studying the medicinal effects of cannabis. Many jurisdictions have laws regulating (or outright prohibiting) the sale and use of medical cannabis to treat pain, insomnia, and stimulate appetite.

Archived