BMA want the government to ban smoking in your car..

Wel this indicates it combats insomnia so it may act as a depressant,in conjunction withn other compounds.

Cannabis (Marijuana) is a popular psychedelic plant. Cannabis is also unique in that it contains a psychedelic substance, THC, which contains no nitrogen and is not an indole, phenethylamine, anticholinergic (deliriant), or a dissociative drug. Cannabis plant tend to vary, with different strains producing dynamic balances of psychoactive cannabinoids (THC, CBD, etc) that cause different strains to produce markedly different effects, popular strains often being hybrids of both Cannabis Sativa and Cannabis Indica. Currently, certain universities and research firms are studying the medicinal effects of cannabis. Many jurisdictions have laws regulating (or outright prohibiting) the sale and use of medical cannabis to treat pain, insomnia, and stimulate appetite.

I don't cater what this indicates. It perks me up and stimulates me.

Alcohol is a depressent bit it makes some people angry and violent.

Archived