Am I Intolerant Or Just Grumpy?

As I,m getting older I find some things get on my wick,for instance the old Tv advert for Wonga.com,that fat faced southern bloke with the sloppy gob,I could slap his face all day and never get tired and that little swine on Emmerdale who,s mother is a lesbian I,d like to look after him for half an hour!.Another thing that gets up my nose the fashion for double barrelled names such as Fernley-Whitingstall and where a woman gets divorced but hangs on to the married name and creates a double barrelled one,whats that all about?.Anyway back to the point,am I intolerant or just plain grumpy?Answers please but not too rude as I,m of a delicate imposition and liable to turn grumpy all over again!!:rant::roll::hihi::hihi:

Yes but I don,t care as long as it,s upsetting nitpickers like you!What,s the best thing to come out of Barnsley?.Oh yes the Sheffield bus!.:roll::hihi:

:hihi: I don't think I've ever been to Barnsley, can't even remember why it says that in my profile. Anyway, you're just grumpy! Get a TV recorder and you can FWD the ads, FWD the lesbian's kid, RWD the lesbians and jobs a good un.

:hihi: I don't think I've ever been to Barnsley, can't even remember why it says that in my profile. Anyway, you're just grumpy! Get a TV recorder and you can FWD the ads, FWD the lesbian's kid, RWD the lesbians and jobs a good un.
Summats wrong some where your location obviously states Barnsley.Full Stop.

No,you are not intolerant or grumpy its us of a certain age who have seen a lot better things coming from a select area like wot we did. what about these so called upper class twits who say drawring instead of drawing and if I was that farmer in Emmerdale Cain Dingle would have been buried at 45 degrees in a pile of pigsh*t facing the nick.Its great being grumpy it pee's everyone off even the people who are perfect Peters.

As I,m getting older I find some things get on my wick,for instance the old Tv advert for Wonga.com,that fat faced southern bloke with the sloppy gob,I could slap his face all day and never get tired and that little swine on Emmerdale who,s mother is a lesbian I,d like to look after him for half an hour!.Another thing that gets up my nose the fashion for double barrelled names such as Fernley-Whitingstall and where a woman gets divorced but hangs on to the married name and creates a double barrelled one,whats that all about?.Anyway back to the point,am I intolerant or just plain grumpy?Answers please but not too rude as I,m of a delicate imposition and liable to turn grumpy all over again!!:rant::roll::hihi::hihi:

you sound like a combination of victor meldrew/jim royle.

but if it makes you feel better...speak out and get it off your chest.

i'm partial to a bit of grumbling myself now and then.

in fact i'm due for a whine...i'll soon think of something.

Ooooh, looks like somenes got a bit of the Pre Manstrall Tension:D

Archived