Am I Intolerant Or Just Grumpy?

One of the few advantages of advancing years is being able to have a good moan.

Two of my pet hates are ads that shout at you in an awful American accent,and being forced to listen to the drivel that is being passed for music,played at me in every shop,lift,Dr's surgery,in fact every bl**ywhere.

Please,don't afflict me with your taste in music,and I won't afflict you with mine.

I find myself swearing and cursing increasingly audibly when shopping in the likes of Morrisons. There is seemingly a never ending stream of people in there who I could quite happily flatten with a baseball bat. And normally I'm such a gentle little soul.:hihi:

As I,m getting older I find some things get on my wick,for instance the old Tv advert for Wonga.com,that fat faced southern bloke with the sloppy gob,I could slap his face all day and never get tired and that little swine on Emmerdale who,s mother is a lesbian I,d like to look after him for half an hour!.

As an old timer you may not be familiar with the amazing technological changes but modern TVs now come with a couple of features called a mute button and an off switch. :P

As an old timer you may not be familiar with the amazing technological changes but modern TVs now come with a couple of features called a mute button and an off switch. :P

you see old tup

you have have positioned yourself in line for attack allready.

thats the drawback of getting older------as i well know.:huh:

Hello folks I,m back with lots of commas to nark a few of you something else that gets my grumpiness into top gear,automatic phone call centres.Press button 1 for this button 2 for that button3 for christ knows what all the time running up a higher charge for the call,what do you have to do to converse with a human being?.Something else that gets on my titties supermarket checkouts when they all but throw the goods at you,it doesn,t get them finished any quicker!.Thats it for now i,m sure something like this winds some of you up as well.Rant Over!:rant::roll::confused:

Aye, I post on another site which has a thread titled, "Grumpy Old Men". So no you are not intolerant, you are just a "grumpy old man". As are many on here it seems.

Regards

Angel.

Says whiny old Christmas hater.

Hello folks I,m back with lots of commas to nark a few of you something else that gets my grumpiness into top gear,automatic phone call centres.Press button 1 for this button 2 for that button3 for christ knows what all the time running up a higher charge for the call,what do you have to do to converse with a human being?.Something else that gets on my titties supermarket checkouts when they all but throw the goods at you,it doesn,t get them finished any quicker!.Thats it for now i,m sure something like this winds some of you up as well.Rant Over!:rant::roll::confused:

a few to many whines in one day.---think your overdoing it a bit.

save some for later. :)

Archived