Am I Intolerant Or Just Grumpy?

Aye, I post on another site which has a thread titled, "Grumpy Old Men". So no you are not intolerant, you are just a "grumpy old man". As are many on here it seems.

Regards

Angel.

People who put "Regards" and then their username after every single post they make annoy me. What's the point?

Regards

Rickie. ;)

I spend a fair bit of time being grumpy. I am with Supertramp insofar as I cannot abide bad grammar. There is no need for it. If you are of a certain age you would have been taught it thoroughly at school. I also detest the misuse of words and bad spelling. These few things are just the tip of a very large iceberg, not of the lettuce variety I hasten to add.

I spend a fair bit of time being grumpy. I am with Supertramp insofar as I cannot abide bad grammar. There is no need for it. If you are of a certain age you would have been taught it thoroughly at school. I also detest the misuse of words and bad spelling. These few things are just the tip of a very large iceberg, not of the lettuce variety I hasten to add.
Cor! another perfect person. How sad,don't you think life is a bit to short for trivialities.:(

Cor! another perfect person. How sad,don't you think life is a bit to short for trivialities.

Quite the contrary it is because life is so short that it is good to be passionate about things, especially knowledge, but that is just my opinion. I am far from perfect I just have different values to you. :rolleyes:

Archived