What to buy kids with money left from their nan?

How old are the girls? If they are old enough let them choose something themselves that they would want to wear keep to remind them of their nan.

I think the idea of jewellry is nice, and as Silly mentioned Argos have some lovely things that are affordable.

Look on ebay for semi precious pendants,I have some lovely Agate,Turqouise pendants which cost a lot more in the shops if you need anyone to recommend a seller i can if you pm me,i have always been more than happy with things i have ordered.I love all semi precious stones and if you look on the internet can find your childrens stones for their birthsigns

Its got to be a charm bracelet!

I still love the one I was given as a little girl containing charms from different family members. Just get the bracelet and one charm, they can add to it as they get older.

I was going to say that too. Then they can get new charms to put on it when they have milestones like birthdays or passing their driving test, or having their first baby and it will mean they can keep on adding to it all their lives and will be a lovely way to remember their nan even when they are older.

Look on ebay for semi precious pendants,I have some lovely Agate,Turqouise pendants which cost a lot more in the shops if you need anyone to recommend a seller i can if you pm me,i have always been more than happy with things i have ordered.I love all semi precious stones and if you look on the internet can find your childrens stones for their birthsigns

Or some antique pieces jewellary or silver, semi precious stones etc which will appreciate in value quite quickly. I always think its nice to buy something with a bit of history to it - art deco, Victorian items etc.

Buying new stuff will in the short -term depreciate in value - its just not unique.

Archived