Keep cats off my car!

spm99

you can get covers for your bonnet if its important enough to you. Faff tho :(

Guess they are after the heat - I watched one of ours climb up my bonnet last week - never seen any of them do it before. Guessing you haven't got a garage as that would be the ultimate solution ... ?

Many years ago, a mate of mine said there was a funny smell in his car and asked me to check it out.

Turned out a cat had crawled (or whatever they do) into the engine compartment, presumably 'cos it was warm, and fallen asleep on or around the cam belt.

Once my unsuspecting friend started the car up, the cat was minced all over the place. When I opened the bonnet there was bits of fried of cat everywhere!

My mate was pretty traumatised but I assured him that it'd be highly doubtful for the cat to do the same again!

Many years ago, a mate of mine said there was a funny smell in his car and asked me to check it out.

Turned out a cat had crawled (or whatever they do) into the engine compartment, presumably 'cos it was warm, and fallen asleep on or around the cam belt.

Once my unsuspecting friend started the car up, the cat was minced all over the place. When I opened the bonnet there was bits of fried of cat everywhere!

My mate was pretty traumatised but I assured him that it'd be highly doubtful for the cat to do the same again!

god that's awful :(

Eminence I'm shocked, I love my cat and one of my adopted ones got ripped to pieces by a dog a couple of weeks ago, the second one the same dog had killed

Archived