Animal Cruelty Nowadays

amongst the current sick and vile phase of cat cruelty, now a dog has been stabbed multiple times and thrown on a neighbours garden

i would love to get these people by the balls or tits and chop them off, rub them head first in a vat of acid and dump them in a truck load of salt, very nice

what do people think on here regarding all this animal cruelty, i think it has been going on for years and at much higher levels, but it is only because of people with portable cameras and CCTV that we all see how cruel things really are

amongst the current sick and vile phase of cat cruelty, now a dog has been stabbed multiple times and thrown on a neighbours garden

i would love to get these people by the balls or tits and chop them off, rub them head first in a vat of acid and dump them in a truck load of salt, very nice

what do people think on here regarding all this animal cruelty, i think it has been going on for years and at much higher levels, but it is only because of people with portable cameras and CCTV that we all see how cruel things really are

I think you need to talk to someone about your rage.

Aye, cannot stand such deeds done to animals by "humans", even though I live in the Counrty and have taken part in many field sports. There is a big difference between stabbing an animal for fun and taking the life of a Phesy or Rabbit to scoff.

Regards

Angel.

Archived