Animal Cruelty Nowadays

you made your points, back to the subject please

You didn't even ask a question in the op.

No one swerved from the subject. Cruelty with cruelty was being pointed out to you. Unless of course you meant nothing of it and just needed a bit of gas release. :hihi:

What would be a suitable punishment?

It needs something that ensures he'd never inflict physical harm on anyone- human or animal- ever again.

If the dog had attacked him people would be calling for the destruction of the animal.

The perpetrator deserves every ounce of pain possible.

Wouldn't the laws that apply to attacks on humans suffice as a maximum penalty?

one of my old "mates" from the late 80s / early 90s always boasted about burning some rats alive in a fire and petrol bombing a cow while on acid.

to cut the long story short he ceased to be a mate and everytime i see him in sheff i will punch him in the face, sadly i havent :(

What would be a suitable punishment?

It needs something that ensures he'd never inflict physical harm on anyone- human or animal- ever again.

If the dog had attacked him people would be calling for the destruction of the animal.

The perpetrator deserves every ounce of pain possible.

Im sorry but i just shudder reading that.

I'd be very happy to see someone getting a life sentence for cruelty that led to an animal's death.

Do you think it would ever happen? I don't.

No, I don't. I realise that animals whilst very important simply won't have the same rights as humans. The administration would be a nightmare.

Do you think animals should be given the same rights as humans?

one of my old "mates" from the late 80s / early 90s always boasted about burning some rats alive in a fire and petrol bombing a cow while on acid.

to cut the long story short he ceased to be a mate and everytime i see him in sheff i will punch him in the face, sadly i havent :(

Aren't you a pacifist Mel?

By the way I found a shop the other day with loads of Mushroom soup.

I'd be very happy to see someone getting a life sentence for cruelty that led to an animal's death.

Do you think it would ever happen? I don't.

Id be very happy to see that too.

I just dont agree with how some people seem to get off on wanting to inflict pain and suffering on morons.

Archived