Doom and Gloom..

In the time of doom and gloom, when you are never too far from the scare mongerers or doom merchants, don't you think it's time we (the people) concentrated on the little things that we take for granted in life. You never know, it might makes us realise we don't need the material things to make us happy.

In the time of doom and gloom, when you are never too far from the scare mongerers or doom merchants

A couple of questions.

1. Do you think that everything is really all right with the global economy, despite the crisis now being in its 4th year?

2. Would you rather just not know what's going on?

Personally knowing what's going on in advance has helped me take important precautions regarding my finances.

Hope for the best, prepare for the worst.

A couple of questions.

1. Do you think that everything is really all right with the global economy, despite the crisis now being in its 4th year?

Personally knowing what's going on in advance has helped me take important precautions regarding my finances.

I am not telling people to ignore it. Besides, it's kind of impossible to ignore given the magnitude of the poo we are in. However, it's nice to put things into perspective. Life's too short... what will be, will be.

A couple of questions.

So did Scrooge. Still a miserable *****rd though.

My mum used to say that some people are only happy when they're miserable. Me.....I can't go around being miserable because every day there is something that makes me smile..something that makes me feel glad to be alive.

That's the spirit. You only have one shot at this life, so might as well enjoy it.

In the time of doom and gloom, when you are never too far from the scare mongerers or doom merchants, don't you think it's time we (the people) concentrated on the little things that we take for granted in life. You never know, it might makes us realise we don't need the material things to make us happy.

So does that mean you'll be no longer posting on SF? How about selling your laptop and your mobile phone?

Archived