The British constitution Group

It sounds similar to Charter 88, who lobbied Parliament for various constitutional changes (e.g. Bill of Rights, etc).

I seem to remember that Patricia Hewitt (the one with a fake smile in her voice) was active in Charter 88 before she became a New Labour minister, and then proceeded to remove many of the freedoms that she previously campaigned for....

If memory serves from previous threads, one of them will turn up soon telling us how we're all slaves of the state and that we don't have to pay income tax.....or something...

Thats what i just read somewhere....but to be honest, we are slaves of the state :huh:

and the state is taking more and more of our liberties away from us, not to mention Brussels, how come they are deciding our fate, i never gave them permission :huh:

It sounds similar to Charter 88, who lobbied Parliament for various constitutional changes (e.g. Bill of Rights, etc).

I seem to remember that Patricia Hewitt (the one with a fake smile in her voice) was active in Charter 88 before she became a New Labour minister, and then proceeded to remove many of the freedoms that she previously campaigned for....

Proof enough yet ?????

I like that the UK doesn't have a constitution that has to act like some sort of absolute rule of law. As time change so does our morals and what we find acceptable, and as such our laws are a lot freer to change.

Goody goody, we can implement Shariah law in a few years time. What fun !!!!:hihi:

Archived