The British constitution Group

Thats what i just read somewhere....but to be honest, we are slaves of the state :huh:

and the state is taking more and more of our liberties away from us, not to mention Brussels, how come they are deciding our fate, i never gave them permission :huh:

Yeah, I mean you've got the smoking ban brought in by the government and as for the eu, well they've brought in...oo, well loads of bans that affect me greatly every day. Oh, I know, they wouldn't let me buy fruit in lbs. You can now of course. But they were dark days when you couldn't.

Back of Brussels !!!!

Dont be a prat all your life, have a day off.

Dear oh dear your debating skills aren't up to much if that's the best you can do.

Rather than vent your frustration at having limited intellect, why don't you take a tablet and lie down in a darkened room. I hope you feel much better soon.

Goody goody, we can implement Shariah law in a few years time. What fun !!!!:hihi:

Don't be so pathetic, our unwritten constitution protected us from communism, fascism and various other political extremities.

Can you think of another comparable country that has been so stable politically? Germany had the Nazis, The French had their blood thirsty revolution that devoured almost all of it's children, Russia the communists, Spain and Italy had their fascists. The USA had their massive civil war.

Archived