EDL Admits Racist Motivation

Can we just clarify something - are you claiming the EDL are not racist?

I'm not claiming anything of the sort. I'm only questioning the validity of this supposed posting on their facebook that is nowhere to be found other then a image on an obscure news site.

I'm not claiming anything of the sort. I'm only questioning the validity of this supposed posting on their facebook that is nowhere to be found other then a image on an obscure news site.

Its not that obscure - its one of the most popular political blogs.

I have no reason to doubt that the image is genuine. Or that the EDL are racist thugs.

Having repeatedly claimed not to be motived by race, the EDL have finally admitted that it IS their key concern.

Details are provided below - a statement was posted on their official facebook page, by the page owner and it couldn't be clearer. Race and racial purity is at the heart of their cause.

http://t.co/lwiC6CVf

That's rather different from their bogus claim to be only opposed to extremist Islam isn't it?

I look forward to the halfwitted attempts by their cheerleaders on this site to try and wriggle out of this.....

:hihi:

Bless em.

The EDL are motivated by race!!

Shock horror!!!!

:hihi::hihi:

Archived