EDL Admits Racist Motivation

I still dont understand how people can get worked up about the EDL or the BNP, they are just idiots that leave cuckoo spit on the sidelines, they are nowters.

I sometimes think you have the soul of a poet lurking inside you. It's quite a scary thought, really.

Its not that obscure - its one of the most popular political blogs.

I have no reason to doubt that the image is genuine. Or that the EDL are racist thugs.

the lack of any other evidence should be reason enough to at least question the authenticity of the image.

Lets flip this round. If an image of a statement posted on the Unite Against Fascism facebook page surfaced with them supporting Syria's attacks on civilians, would you believe that too?

Its not that obscure - its one of the most popular political blogs.

I have no reason to doubt that the image is genuine. Or that the EDL are racist thugs.

you said it, its a blog, therefore its not news but one persons opinion and so not covered by the requirements of other lagitimat news websites to check their sources.

:hihi:

Bless em.

The EDL are motivated by race!!

Shock horror!!!!

:hihi::hihi:

Bit of a non thread isn't it, stating the bl**ding obvious? People who join the EDL will do so because they are dispositioned that way, not because of what is said on an Internet thread - people do not change their opinions.

Having repeatedly claimed not to be motived by race, the EDL have finally admitted that it IS their key concern.

Details are provided below - a statement was posted on their official facebook page, by the page owner and it couldn't be clearer. Race and racial purity is at the heart of their cause.

http://t.co/lwiC6CVf

That's rather different from their bogus claim to be only opposed to extremist Islam isn't it?

I look forward to the halfwitted attempts by their cheerleaders on this site to try and wriggle out of this.....

Anyone can setup a facebook page.

Bit of a non thread isn't it, stating the bl**ding obvious? People who join the EDL will do so because they are dispositioned that way, not because of what is said on an Internet thread - people do not change their opinions.

You put that far better than i ever could.

Absoloutly spot on:thumbsup:

I still dont understand how people can get worked up about the EDL or the BNP, they are just idiots that leave cuckoo spit on the sidelines, they are nowters.

I don't think that people would get worked up about them if their moronic followers didn't try and convince everyone that these organisations are not racist and pro-women!! It's laughable and such claims have to be challenged, in my view.

Archived