EDL Admits Racist Motivation

I don't think that people would get worked up about them if their moronic followers didn't try and convince everyone that these organisations are not racist and pro-women!! It's laughable and such claims have to be challenged, in my view.

The EDL lot bang on about those 'muzzies' opressing women and what have you but i dont see them supporting womens causes, charities or anything at all.

Its all bluster in my book. I dare say that there are a lot (probably more than half) of edl supporters that are genuine people who arent racist but they just dont get heard over the cry of the rabbid nutters that run the show.

The EDL lot bang on about those 'muzzies' opressing women and what have you but i dont see them supporting womens causes, charities or anything at all.

Its all bluster in my book. I dare say that there are a lot (probably more than half) of edl supporters that are genuine people who arent racist but they just dont get heard over the cry of the rabbid nutters that run the show.

Totally agree and have rasied this issue on numerous EDL threads (now closed) and it's one that the supporters conveniently gloss over or they use specious arguments about how the Suffragettes were more violent than the EDL.:roll:

Here's the text from the (alleged) statement - perhaps the EDL supporters amongst us could point out the parts they disagree with?

In the last 66 years we as a nation, as a race have had our national identity stolen from us by politicians who have forced us to accept multiculturalism. They have and still are practicing cultural genocide on their own people, despite warnings that we will not accept it. They have forced us to accept the dilution of our heritage and history by the implementation of laws which will stop us from rising up, even if that’s just to voice an opinion.

Any action which has the aim or effect of depriving us of our integrity as distinct peoples, or of our cultural values or ethnic identities. Any form of population transfer which has the aim or effect of violating or undermining any of the rights of the native or indigenous people. Any form of assimilation or integration by other cultures or ways of life imposed on us by legislative, administrative or other measures is cultural genocide.

And unless we find our backbone and stand up to the ones who are committing crimes against the English people we shall continue to be subjected to slavery by a British elite aided by outside influences whose only intention is to destroy us from within and wipe us out as a race.

Totally agree and have rasied this issue on numerous EDL threads (now closed) and it's one that the supporters conveniently gloss over or they use specious arguments about how the Suffragettes were more violent than the EDL.:roll:

I think you could be wasting your breath with some of them :(

Its a shame really cos id bet that if they took the time to get to know the people the spend so much time hating theyd find they probably werent the boogy man/women they think they are.

Archived