EDL Admits Racist Motivation

Is the entire Muslim population extreme and terrorist sympathisers/terrorists?
No more than all Brits who have a concern over immigration levels and lack of integration of some minority communities are racist thugs, but Halibut would have us think they are.

No more than all Brits who have a concern over immigration levels and lack of integration of some minority communities are racist thugs, but Halibut would have us think they are.

I've never claimed that all those with concerns are racists, but I certainly do know that some of the longstanding serial trolls on here are.

Do you think Lutsfl is correct when he claims that the EDL are into 'peaceful protest?

Peacefully protesting against militant Islam

Protecting And Promoting Human Rights

Neither of which it does. Peaceful protesting? In that case then I am Allah.:roll: As for promoting human rights, what a joke. What about the basic huiman right of people to follow their religion and go down to their local mosque or go about their daily business without harassment and racist abuse? Is that not a basic and very fundamental human right? Who do these people think they're duping?

Suffragettes burned down churches, yet history loves them.

Is the entire Muslim population extreme and terrorist sympathisers/terrorists?

No, and I have never claimed that, but Halibut is tarring the whole of the EDL because of the actions of a proportion of their "supposed" membership.

How is what Halibut claims any different to someone saying all Muslims are terrorists or thugs due to that al qaeda have said and done?

Anyone who denies that there are issues around a clash of cultures and incompatibilities and believes that culturial isolationism is a good thing alongside cultural relativism needs a reality check.

Do you think Lutsfl is correct when he claims that the EDL are into 'peaceful protest?
No, I think many of the EDL pretty much fit the bill you would describe - mindless racist thugs.

I doubt they could have a peaceful picnic if there was a crate of Stella involved.

Archived