Morrisons Christmas voucher offer..

Hi,

I want to take advantage of the Morrisons offer of a £25.00 voucher on presentation of 6 receipts valuing over £40.00 each HOWEVER I have started it too late as I wouldnt spend £40 a week in Morrisons from now until Christmas.

I have a spare receipt from this week if anyone has any they need to swap or if anyone has any they arent using I would consider collecting!! Just let me know which week they are from!

Merry Christmas everyone!! :D

Thanks

Have u tried asda? You gets £5 voucher for every £40 shop plus a voucher for 10% of the difference on the price checker! All you have to do is log your receipt online and print your vouchers, you could save your vouchers up?

We got just under £10 back on last weeks shop! :)

hi ill have a week 1 spare if youd like to swop

Hi,

I want to take advantage of the Morrisons offer of a £25.00 voucher on presentation of 6 receipts valuing over £40.00 each HOWEVER I have started it too late as I wouldnt spend £40 a week in Morrisons from now until Christmas.

I have a spare receipt from this week if anyone has any they need to swap or if anyone has any they arent using I would consider collecting!! Just let me know which week they are from!

Thanks

hi i have a week 1 spare if youd like to swop

Hi,

Thanks

Have u tried asda? You gets £5 voucher for every £40 shop plus a voucher for 10% of the difference on the price checker! All you have to do is log your receipt online and print your vouchers, you could save your vouchers up?

We got just under £10 back on last weeks shop! :)

I'm preferring the asda scheme as well. I think it's my 4th voucher that I printed off for using this coming weekend. That means I will have allready saved £20 plus over £8 worth of 10% price check.

I'm not sure how long this scheme will last for but I've a feeling it might be the end of the month. I know my current £5 voucher is dated for use by 24/11/11 and I seem to think all of them have had that date on them. Therefore this coming weekend may be the last time we can do the voucher/price comparison thing. My price comparison voucher is valid until December 13th.

All the same.............that will mean that we have used £25 worth of the £5 off vouchers plus the 10% cashback thing. Assuming the scheme ends this weekend then we will have save approximately £35 - £40 which is much better than what Morrisons are offering.

Having said that............morrisons vouchers are aimed at spending in one xmas shop so I suppose it's horses for courses. I don't mind my savings either weekly or in one lump sum but I'm happy at having chosen the scheme which gives the better rewards.

At Morrisons in December you can buy £97 worth of savers stamps and get £100 of store credit. Might be worth clubbing to with somebody for the weekly shop.

Thats a lot of saver stamps for just £3..............and you have to spend your stamps instore as well. I personally wouldn't buy saver stamps from any store because I would expect to be rewarded with much more than £3 for doing it.

Having said that.......if you can split £100 with a friend/family member and you intended to shop and spend £50 each in morrisons anyhow, then buy the stamps on the way in and spend them on the way out......if it's that simple? Bet it isn't though.

Thanks for all the responses! Because there are only 2 of us we dont do a shop every week which is why I havent really participated in the Asda scheme, though I do shop there occasionally.

I am interested in the Morrisons simply because it would ease a bit of pressure at Christmas, its looking really grim at the moment as it is......we dont even have a tree!! So any money saving schemes are looking good to me at the moment lol!

Hey ho, you have to keep smiling :)

Archived